TWO

· 。゚❁ུ۪: *.☽ ˚ ⋆ ・。
▎ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ▎
[II] ━━ the job of a high school host!

☽ ˚ ⋆ ・。▎ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓    ▎ [II] ━━ the job of a high school host!

"tell me
of something fiercer
than the love with which
i gaze upon you

of something softer
than the tenderness
with which i hold you."

- sanober khan

IT WAS UNFORTUNATE THAT THEIR VERY LAST CLASSES HAD TO BE DIFFERENT—AND SO FAR AWAY TO BOOT

IT WAS UNFORTUNATE THAT THEIR VERY LAST CLASSES HAD TO BE DIFFERENT—AND SO FAR AWAY TO BOOT. Haruhi had to go all the way to the second floor for her English class while Ryuu resided on the first floor in the Physics room. They might've been best friends but that didn't mean they liked the same subjects in the slightest.

Ryuu sighed as the bell chimed, closing his books and tucking them in his bag with the rest of the class. He might as well wait for Haruhi in the club room, since she was going to be a while. He couldn't remember if she mentioned anything about studying before going to the club, but either way, Ryuu wasn't going to waste time looking for her in a building that was practically made to get lost in.

He found himself reaching the host club easily enough, but what he found inside was the trouble. Large foliage and tropical flowers covered the room, making it hard for Ryuu to even comprehend whether he took a wrong turn into the botany club room. But then he saw the other hosts and understood the situation he was in immediately.

"You've got to be kidding me."

There stood all six boys, shirtless and practically glowing in the artificial sunlight. They were casually getting ready for the guests as usual; putting out tea, brandishing their props, checking their costumes, et cetera.

But they all looked like gods and it was not fair whatsoever.

"Yuu-chan!" Honey leapt from Mori's side and into Ryuu's appropriately covered chest with his arms wide open. "Do you like all the pretty flowers? Look! I made a lei out of them!"