Hospital

Lexi's P.O.V
After all the boys left Liz, Ben and Jack came home and said they heard the news. Jack and Ben where jealous because Luke could get a girlfriend but they couldn't. I fell asleep in Luke's bed once again but my mum phoned me which woke me up.
"Lexi hunny, you need to come to the hospital like know, please hurry it's your brother" my mum cried.

I just dropped the phone, my mum shouting my name then Luke woke up.

"Lexi, babe, what's wrong" he said tiredly.

"My brother he's in hospital, we need to go know" I shouted.

He jumped out of bed and went to his mums room and woke Liz up. It wasn't too bad outside but it was still really wet and flooded. We had to walk, so we all quickly got ready and put my wellie boots on. We made it to the hospital, luckily it wasn't far, we got there and we went to the 7th floor where my mum and my brother Ryan was. I ran right over and gave her a big hug making her all wet.

"What's wrong with him" I asked.

"I don't know, I just found him in his bedroom barley breathing" she cried. We sat in the waiting room quietly, until the doctor came to see us.

"Well we have tried our hardest but..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger 😱 so how's my little pumpkins doing 😻🐥 love y'all 🌸😊