90210!

Lexis P.O.V

We watched 90210 for the rest of the night and even though I was going to fall asleep ages ago. My eyes couldn't stay open and they gently fluttered closed.

"Night Lexi, I love you" I heard like whisper.

Did I just here him right did he just say he loved me. Or was that just in my head.

I woke up at 7:30. And Luke wasn't beside me. I looked around then spotted him on the couch in his bedroom. I threw a pillow at him making him wake up with a jump.
"Luke why are you on the couch" I asked

"Because I wasn't sleeping in the same bed as you Lexi, that's not right" he told me which instantly put a smile on my face.

"Such a gentleman" I said as he walked over to me and burped in my face.

"I know" he laughed.

Liz walked in and handed me some things.
"You're mum posted these in the post, and I can't believe the post men are still working.
She said you have to stay for another maybe two nights, everything you need is in there." She told me.

Liz handed me a rather large box.
"What did my mum pack, it's like I'm going on holiday." I laughed.

I opened the box to see my clothes and underwear in the box. My little toiletry bag was on top with my toothbrush and makeup in it.

"Eww I don't wanna look at your underwear" Luke laughed.

"Anyway you can just put your box over there" Luke said.

We went downstairs and breakfast was on the table with a note beside it.

Dear Luke and Lexi -
Me, Ben and Jack are braving that weather to try get some groceries. Be back in a couple of hours. I left you some breakfast enjoy.
Liz/Mamma bear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh and fyi Luke calls me mamma bear all the time.
End of note x

I laughed so much at the little cute note.

Luke's P.O.V
Her laugh was amazing I wanted her to be mine. To be my girlfriend. And I think I might just ask her to be.