Radio

Lexi's P.O.V

Luke told me too get 5 cans of soda and some blankets and towels. I don't know why he couldn't do it. I brought all the stuff up and the radio was on.

"So we have a special announcement to make today, that a certain someone has asked us to do" the radio spokes person said.

Luke told everyone to shut up then the radio guy continued.

"A certain someone who shall not be named yet is asking a beautiful young lady to be his girlfriend!"

"Aww that's so cute, imagine that" I cooed.

Then someone phoned my phone. I answered it.

"Hello is this Lexi Adams?"

"Yes it is" I told them.

"Well someone has a special question to ask you, are you able to put your phone in speaker?" they told me.

"Yeah sure"

"Okay on you go Luke" I turned around and looked at Luke.

"Okay Lexi, I've liked you for a while now, and well I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?" Luke asked me.

"Wait what, you decided to do this on the radio, what if I said no to you" I smirked.
"Is that a yes then" Luke asked me.

"Yes it is" I told him. He gave me a big hug and a small peck on the lips.

"Well you heard it hear you selfs, Lexi Adams and Luke Hemmings, are officially together, congrats you two" the spokes person said.

"Thanks" and with that I hung up.

"So let's watch a movie, my mum might be home soon so" Luke suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I haven't updated in days. So I'll update soooooon 🌸 love you all 💗 💗