English and Summer!

Lexi's P.O.V

"Get off me Luke" I said as he put his arm around me.

We just got assigned for an out of class English project. And yes I'm with Luke unfortunately. He's the biggest idiot in school.

"Oh fine I'll keep it for tonight at my house, be there at 7" he told me.

I knew where he lived, my mum and his mum are like two peas in a pod you can't separate them. Which means I spend some time at Luke's house and he spends time at mine. But what's even worse is my mum thinks we're friends and invites him over and when him and his mum are over, they force us to go to my bedroom.

"Whatever, but we're just working, nothing else" I said.

Last time I got paired with this guy called Ryan, he was freaky as hell. My mum invited him and his parents for dinner one night and we sat beside each other. He slid his hand up my thigh, but I got up and went to the bathroom before he got worse.
Part three

Finally the day was over and thanks god it was a Friday, and it was summer, but that meant I had to spend my summer working on a school project, with Luke. I went to Starbucks
straight aster school with my best friend Misty (but her real names mystique). I got just a regular coffee. I went home got ready and told my mum I was going to Luke's.