Snuggle Session

Luke's P.O.V

Lexi found some pizza, it was only cheese but it'll do. I lit some candles and got blankets. After about 20 minutes, the pizza was ready, we snuggled on my bed and turned on Netflix. Lexi stared at the white ceiling, I couldn't see any emotion in her face.

"What's wrong Lexi" I asked softly.

"I feel lonely, like really lonely" she said as a cough came out of her mouth.

I moved over to her wrapping my arms around her small stomach and pulled her close to me. She turned around, my stomach pressing against hers, our faces inches apart once again. I pulled away once again.

"What movie are we going to watch then" I asked her pulling away.

"Stop teasing me Hemmings" she yelled at me.

I pouted my lip and put my puppy eyes on.

"I'm sowwy" I laughed.

She just laughed with me, we ended up putting on mean girls 2 of course it was definetly not my idea pfffft. Then there was a knock at the door. Who would be out in this storm. I went downstairs and opened the door to a very wet Michael, Ashton and Calum.

"I'm busy going to come back later" I told them.

"You're kidding me Luke we walked here for the sake of it, well I think not I'm coming in. And how could you be busy you don't have a social life, apart from us I guess" Calum told me as he pushed in through the door, Michael and Ashton following him.

"So who's this" Michael smirked looking at Lexi.

"I'm Lexi, Luke's erm friend I suppose" Lexi laughed.

"She's a keeper, you're in" Ashton whispered to me.

"Erm I'm still here and I heard that" Lexi yelled.