chapter 6 confused ,but what if....

Wakin up to once again an emty bed ..I remember what went down last night. Reaching to inspect my arms i come across the finger marks of how he mandle handled me .(flashback)...Screaming to him thrwing n his face his lover he pales .Trying to grab me once again i pull out,dont touch me ,i wont stand here and let you make a fool outta me but he grabs me with both hands roughly falling thru th bed as soon as we touch the bed his kissing me rough touching me where only he knows taking advantage of my love for him .feeling his hands on my buttom ,feeling his way down all the way to that spot where i can already feel the wettness .Gasping as soon as he enters one finger ,rubbing himself i feel him stiffen under me .without wantin a moan slips out feeling that i slip thinking no dont give in!!! no be strong Isabella he will continue hurthing you....mmmm feeling my self giving in when he starts to trail kisses on my neck feeling him bite my shoulder calling me by a different name .makes me quickly snap out of it fast pushing him with force..feeling stupid for almost giving in to him,feeling the tears i wipe them off rough.I look at him ,i guess he didnt notice the slip cause his looks at me confused.why ...is al i tell him ,am i not enough for you.I cant understand how do you say you love me,how im yours and yet here we are about to make love ...No wait a minute ,no because to you its sex!!!! He grabs me i guess it didnt register to him his mistake.He yells whats wrong with you baby we were okay .why are you crying ,trying to pull me to him .I lose it and slap him .His look is one of pure shock i yell ,you want to  know why i pulled away lets see maybe because im being carressed an kissed by my husband would have been so good up to the point were you called me by her name...What no thatss not true baby come her no i raise my hands leave me alone .come on we were discussing her i didnt even notice come on dont make it a big deal...looking at him straight in the face i tell him,fine i let him hhug me right away he starts kissing me until i tell him make me yours TONY PLS TAKE ME FAST,,,,snapping grabbing me very hard he glares at me not letting himfinish i yell whats wrong baby why are you making it a big deal.Looking at me he says i wil never leave u for her or any one..Of coarse you wont cause theres not another domb person to put up with u and ur lies...west im done please leave i dont want to see u or talk to you ..NNNOO PLEASE BABY I SWEAR IM SORRY ...dropping  down to his knee he looks at me witth his best pleading look ...give me one chance pls one chance i promis to change i swear she means nothin look he pills his company phone dials .i hear him talk to her ..i dont have to explain to u nothing its what i said your fire i expect your desk empty by tommorrw.hanging up he hold my hand i know its not alot but i will work on us i promise tommorrow will start fresh ..once again so stupid i give in again,,not imagining that the next day a news would forever tear us appart.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WILL COME BACK AN WRITE MORE LATER ..PLS COMMENTS TO MAKE ME CONTINUE ....

DAM WHAT HAPPENS WHO KNOW YEAH IT S SAD BUT THATS JUST RIGHT NOW PRETTY SOON HER HAPPINESS WILL BE COMIN ONCE AGAIN INTO HER LIFE....WITH A PROMISE OF TRUE HAPPINESS.....