chapter 3

Before I had finished his note I had tears that just wouldn't stop . How could he forget,that this was our weekend. I understand that he was mad for the way he found me dancing but that was not an excuse for this. What was I gonna do. Everything was ready planned out .I could always just go and relax but I no longer had the desire. So I gave the trip to my assistant who was so excited . Staying in my room depressed, rethinking his insults and his letter. I have been informed at the last minute of a deal I'm to close in Florida . Sorry I will be gone the whole weekend as this trip will help me rest and think . Having to much stress is making me be in a bad mode. I Know you will understand,not having anything plan this weekend anyways so I will talk to you when I get back. Always Wesley... Sunday morning waking up late in the afternoon I decided to work at home a few hours . Calling my assistants back up . I had her come to my home to drop my work and like most Sundays I would gather some magazines from different gossips to read and see what was new. but when I looked for such magazines nothing newspaper nope . Right away I'm calling when I hear the doorbell ring ,yeah she probably forgot . Smiling I open the door , being greeted by a very angry bestfriend. I'm pushed to the sofa and asked to please calmed down and an starts talkinag and talking words I couldn't understand her . Fed up I yell shut up !! she does and I continue okay gabby, now slowly please tell me what happened. She instead shows me the magazine where my husband is sitting in what looks like a hotel with a pool . Having drinks with an old ex. Laughing and by the looks of it having a good time. What really got to me was she appears really close to the point she has a hand on his chest. The reason of this ad is they just closed a deal with one of the best hotel owners in the world. Trying to calm me down my friend asks me did you know she was back . Referring to the ex ,what do you mean back . Yes she is working again with west ,since when I ask her ?she looks at me it been a month now. A month ,how did you find out and not tell me .Then she tells me ,I found them having dinner last week when he canceled on you. Remember you wanted help with the trip. I felt so hurt,depressed ,shocked but mainly disappointed in him. Looking at my best friend I told her thank you . Can you please leave me alone. And don't mention to no one I know she's back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He came back like nothing had happened that day he left. Never mentioning about her be back nor did I ask. Wishing that maybe it slipped his mind . I even asked him how was the deal did close it . Yes I did so much work , O but wasn't somebody else helping you with the deal . He looked me straight in my face and lied to me . Bella you know I always work alone better. Well I bet you enjoyed the days there in the sun . No I didn't I spent it in my room resting. Sorry we can't all be like you business. Dancing and grinding to the events . My job is more serious. Hurt registered in my face .Turning and stating I have lots of work excuse Will you excuse me. Locking my self in my home office ,I finally let my tears fall. Turning the radio so he or no one heard me sobbing . Over the following two weeks I followed him without him knowing all those late nights . Yes he was with her laughing all the time having a good time. Continued losing the little hope I had . At night he would come home hearing me cry softly ,I knew he heard me but never made an effort to ask what was wrong. Yet every time I went out to a client he would pick a fight . Either to leave or demanding he attend. Being my best friend ,gabby Fed up told him. What is your problem she has never given you reason . You know that there's a saying ,that guilt makes you think your spouse is cheating . When in reality it's the other way around .