intro

When is it that we go wrong?That we don't see what we have caused,what we're are still causing the person we promised so much over and over has finally broken...and has left to never return. Her heart could no longer take another blow. So many nights she had hope that he would open up his eyes and see how much she needed him. How Lonely she felt. How little by little she died inside. Always believing everyone else no matter how many times she tried to explain . She only wanted two things from him . One to be LOVED & the most important his trust . Driving to their newly home he hoped and prayed she was their. How could he have been so blind,how could he have doubted her. She who has always been there for him. He knew the love was there that was never the problem. No it was him and his doubts .Instead of listening to his friends nd co-workers when they told him to keep that women away. No he didn't he would hear her cry softly pretending not to hear. Avoiding her thinking it was the best. Now it might be to late to try and ask for forgiveness. Yet he would try everything,and anything. Going on his knees would be nothing compare to what he owed her. Running in to their place he was relieved that she was still there. Surprised ,that she was waiting for him. But when she turned the look she gave him was a different story... he spoke but she just lifted her hand and said .I decided that....