chapter 4

The look in his face was priceless . Stop be ridiculous gabby ,I would never ..Good cause I'd make sure you'd pay. But mainly I'd personally would make your life a living hell. well changing the subject come Bella we have much work that needs us. Wesley being an ass or like gabby said guilt. Grabbed my hand and told gabby I'm afraid my wife and I have dinner reservations waiting so if you excuse us we need get going. Looking surprised I turned to my best friend ,well finish this tomorrow. Walking toward our room I ask is this true or are you just joking. smiling to me he said it's real I want to spend time with my wife is that a crime. Of course not,so where to. He told me we have  40 min dress nice& elegant. Hmm thinking about the red dress I recently purchased l put a smile to my face. Maybe this dinner will help us talk and clear some things needed. 30 minute  later I was coming down the stairs looking up he froze . Stopping the conversation with a person I've never met before he took my hand and pulled me toward him. Kissing me so passionate making me forget everyone around us . A clearing of throat brought me back. West honey will be late. Looking behind him,I saw a very handsome man. Staring very intense at me ,making me uncomfortable. That's when he turned and said honey this Antonio Cruz my co-worker an  friend. Looking at him he offered his hand ,accepting it with a smile. Please to me you ,he then Looks at west congratulations you have a beautiful wife. Thank you I. say back ,he is actually joining us also if you don't mind .we have a deal that needs discussing. Trying to cover the sadness from my face  before he saw it I said of course not. Arriving to the restaurant with to handsome men I received glares from some women and lust from others . It was the same for them,after dinner and drinks I excuse myself to the bathroom and some jerk bumped into me . I could tell he was drunk cause as soon as he saw me he tried pushing me to the back. I yelled leave me alone! He then yells why,I don't think it's fair Wesley always takes home the gorgeous girls . What I Say,Antonio appears all of a sudden . Mad an glares at the man ,who still hasn't let me go. If I was you I would let the lady go. Picking up his hand in a surrender way he says nothing wrong with stating the truth. Pulling my arm away I turn to leave when Antonio grabs my wrist. Please a word with you ,of course . Fist allow me to thank you . He looks at me and smiles ,my pleasure. Believe me when I Say if I had a wife like you as gorgeous I would never leave her side. Your to  kind ,but believe me not everyone thinks like you. Especially my husband , looking at me he says . Bella can I be blunt with you. Of coarse ,I have a  feeling  something is terribly wrong . But I won't pressure you just here take my card and know that I'm a great listener and would also love  to be your friend. If you ever need me don't matter the time or date I'll be there . Okay I tell him hiding the card in my bag. Walking back to my husband I find him in a heated talk with her!! As I approach them,she gives me this look . A look of disgusted but I ignore her . West sees me and pull  me toward him and tells me rudely ,where have  you been . Looking at him calmly I Say in the bathroom and saying hi to a friend of yours . Who Apparently said to me ,why does Wesley get to take home the Gorgeous women!! I have no idea what he's talking about anyway it's Time to go. Blocking us she tells him so west I see you still have her as a wife . I thought you said you were divorcing or had divorced her. About to answer her back,Antonio seeing the anger and near tears beat me to it . My great lady who would be crazy to want to divorce such a women like Mrs Isabella Fuentes . You would have to be insane just look around all the looks of lust and admiration she receives. This shuts her up ,Wesley taking advantage pulls me with him towards the exit. Leaving Antonio behind driving home quietly we get there .Looking at me ,waiting I guess to see my reaction. Instead I go shower and cry myself so he won't hear me . After my longest shower his sitting waiting for me looking guilty. Approaching me as soon as i was out the door he grabs my hands .Bella please let me explain . Looking at him I ask him ,just answer me is this the first time you see her & why did she say that we were divorcing? O  come o Bella you know how she is don't let her come in between us. Answer me is this the first time you have  seen her!!  No she's back working with me . Hurt and more I feel in that moment .He grabs me and telling me I'm sorry I didn't say anything please forgive me I know how you hate her. No I 2 hate her ,I hate that she doesn't respect our marriage by then my tears were running. Looking at him I tell him why? Is she the reason. for your change , she went with you on that trip right? No Bella she didn't ,please no more lies... I swear Bella,I raise my hand stop ,just stop lying to me. walking to my office I come back and show him the papers evidence .Looking All pale he embraces me forgive me please she meant nothing . Clearly she does enough to make you forget our trip you were to take with me. Trying to walk away he pulls me kissing me roughly an  passionate. Crying  because I love him so much. I give in  resulting us having sex.