King?! Part 5

A few things before we start this chapter. 

1-This chapter is dedicated to @S532073 because I don't want them (I'm saying that because I do not want to assume gender) to spam me XD

2-I'm too lazy to describe what the castle  looks like so here is a picture I found while surfing the internet, totally not paying attention to class. 

Anyways thats all <3 Happy reading. 

Callum must have blacked out because when he woke again he was in a castle. But not any castle. This one was underwater. He shot up and hit his head on... a clam?! 

Callum's vision was fuzzy but as soon as he got it back he looked around widely. He was laying in a clam bed, seaweed weaved to make a blanket and something squishy as his pillow. Callum stood, throwing the seaweed blanket to the side and looked around. He breathed out and bubbles lifted from his mouth, floating to the open ceiling before going through the giant pillars and dissapearing. 

Callum had no clue how he could breath under the waters surface without the magic seaweed but that was the least of his problems right now. 

Callum went to a string of beads, covering his room from what he assume was the hall. He brushed back the makeshift door and walked out into a hallway, one side completely open to the ocean, the hall wrapping around the castle. 

Callum walked onto the hall and followed the curve of the architecture. He was so lost in his own thoughts that when he rounded one corner he bumped into somebody. Callum, being has he was human, stumbled back and landed on his butt. 

The mermaid he bumped into gasped and covered her mouth with her delicate pale hands. "Sweet seashells! Y-your a human!" She cried. Callum rubbed his head and stood. 

"Yeah I am-" He muttered before giving a small yelp. The mermaid had grabbed his wrist and pulled him quickly through the water.  

"H-hey-!" He yelled. "Lemme go!" His face was slowly turning pink. This girl- mermaid looked a lot like Rayla. 

The mermaid took him to a building, yanking him up some stairs. She of course, went right over them as she had no legs but Callum appreciated her letting him go up the stairs instead of her yanking him through the giant castle, crashing him into stuff. 

They got to a dimly lit hallway and the mermaid let go of Callum's wrist. He rubbed it with his other hand, trying to get the pain to subside. 

The mermaid looked at him expectantly. "Go on human." She said, her wide amethyst eyes gleaming. "You've gotta meet the king."