Tour Part 9

Lari took Callum around the whole castle. The castle itself was huge and took a good two hours to tour.

The castle was on a large rock which sat at the bottom of the ocean. It was made from marble and sea glass, with sea-shell strung curtain doors. The roofs and tops of things were a glimmery gold and Callum was in awe. The castle was very open, walls not needed, and Lari would often swim around the pillars as she pointed things out to Callum.

"That's where I accidently ran into a maid on one of my first days here. She was holding a giant tray of Crab Cakes and Seafoam Sangria's. Non alcoholic." She added when she saw Callum's face. 

"What do you mean by 'One of my first days here.'" He asked, as the pair made their way to the highest tower at the palace. 

Lari gently floated down to the edge of the tower, sitting down. She leaned back slightly, setting her palms down on the ground. Callum sat next to her, one knee up and he rested his arm on it.

"Some people get to come to the palace, others stay at the village. I was lucky enough to come. I'm a servant or a maid but I get a lot of free time and since the king is my fathers best friend, I get more slack."

"The king is friends with your father? That's awesome!" Callum exclaimed and Lari's cheeks colored. 

"Thanks." She said and looked out over the ocean. A minute later she spoke again. "Whats land like?" Callum frowned, thinking. 

"Well some days its hot and some days its cold. Sometimes it rains or snows or we have storms. There are good people, and bad people. I think-"

"That's never good." Lari mutter and Callum shot her a look, grinning before he continued. 

"I think it really depends on who you interact with. Sometimes life is amazing! And sometimes its not." Callum shrugged. "Its not much different from being here under the water." 

Lari nodded and then rested her head on Callum's shoulder. "I think life is amazing right now." 

Callum smiled. "I think life is amazing right now too." 

Authors Note:

I am sorry for all you hardcore Rayllum shippers, I just HAD to add some Calri moments T^T (No I'm not a furry, its just a face mah friend uses and I think its funny)