Who did it.

Billies pov:

I'm sitting at home and lilith is still not here. She's not answering any of her calls and Dani said that lilith left her apartment an hour ago.

"Where the fuck is she?" I groaned pacing around the house

My phone rung and I jumped to go grab it.

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕-𝙲𝚊𝚕.

My heart sunk.

I started thinking of the worst case scenarios.

I answered and let out a small "hello?"

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙊'𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙡?

Yes? That's me.

𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙.

Is she okay? I ask my breathing getting heavier and my eyes welling up with tears.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

Thank you, I'm on my way.

I hung up the phone and dashed to the front door putting my slides on.

-𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕠𝕠- 😘

I made it to the hospital running up to the front desk.

"I'm here for Lilith Jade". I say out of breath

"Yep, room 264"

_____________________________

After riding the elevator and running up and down halls I finally found her room.

I walked in and immediately began sobbing.

It reminded me of the time when I forgot about her in the playroom, she was so pale.

Which made me think about how I left her. Again.

I held her hand and cried whispering how sorry I am and how much I love her.

_____________________________

An hour goes by of me just singing to her and crying until I decided to call finneas. As the supportive brother he is he showed up.

"I don't wanna lose her fin" I cry out sobbing in his chest

"I know, seeing her like that isn't normal to me either" He stated rubbing my back

After a moment of silence the door bust open reveling Marcus.

"Who did it". He said and rushed to her side next to the bed.

" I texted him I told fin".

Marcus being deaf and me knowing the bare minimum of sign language with is the alphabet I started to use letters to spell out 'I don't know'.

He nodded and smiled at me approving my sign language and looked back a lilith examining her pale little face.

Fitness grabbed a price of paper and wrote "I think Dani did it, Billie did say lilith was over there".

Marcus looked at me for approval and I nodded yes.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

A lady came in wearing a long black coat and some shades along with another who was just wearing normal everyday clothes.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙮.

The lady next to her which I assume is an interpreter started signing for her brother.

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙞, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮". She said and looked down

We all froze.

" 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩-𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?! "

Authors note:

What are your opinions? 🤭 love you all! 😘😘