Fling?!?

It's been a couple days since Billie let me top and she's been super soft. She is always hanging from me like a monkey and can't keep her hand off me. (Like that's new) she has been busy lately but spoils me when she can, so I hung out with some of her friends like Danielle broccoli or something I don't even know.

We kinda got close and we went out shopping together a few times. She tells me little stories about Billie that I know Billie would never tell me.

But last time we hung out she kept leaving little hints about me leaving Billie like.

"Are you sure you love Billie.... She may not be the best".

" Look at that girl over there you should ask for her number ".

" Billie has a dangerous life and history you know... I'd be careful".

And when she told me to get that girls number I went off on her repeatedly telling her that I am committed to Billie, after that we haven't even spoke for a week.

                     -𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-

I woke up to Danielle blowing up my phone non stop which also made Billie wake up with a loud groan.

"Yo, who the fuck is blowing you up at 8:30 in the morning" She complained and rubbed her eyes.

"Danielle". I respond in a sharp tone

I unlock my phone and click on dani's contact.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell in anger and frustration.

I'm hit with a plethora of pictures of Billie kissing different girls

Authors note:

Pretend that doesn't say fake chat😂 anyways what do you think... Tehehe 💩