- 3 -

no one pov

over the next few days, taehyung had grown closer to jimin. he started to get more and more excited every morning when he woke up for school. he felt like he he actually had a friend.

the boy could only hold in his happiness after every day at school, until he was in his room alone. squealing happily into his pillow. to say jin hyung was confused, was an understatement.

now the boy was in class, only about 30 minutes until lunch. he jotted down his notes as he sat next to jimin. looking up at the board to double check once in a while.

suddenly, the boy felt a tap on his shoulder. he looked over and saw jimin looking at him. "what?" he asked quietly.

"you wanna come over to my house tomorrow?" jimin asked. taehyung blinked. like stay over? like hang out? taehyung had never really 'hung out' before. his eyes dilated in confusion as he clarified.

"like in.. sleep over?" he asked. jimin smiled at the boys cuteness. he nodded. "yeah." jimin said.

taehyung couldnt help but smile slightly. a feeling of joy rushing over him. he was about to agree with out hesitation, but he soon pouted softly.

"i have to ask my cousin first." he answered, making jimin tilt his head in confusion. 'why would you tell your cousin?" he asked. taehyungs breath stopped momentarily.

"my cousin is watching me.. my parents are... away."

taehyung soon replied. jimin then nodded understanding. "ahh. ok. well ask them tonight. and then text me after." jimin smiled.

taehyung nodded. smiling as he remembered he also had jimins number. like they were real friends. well, thats what they were. but to be honest it still felt surreal to the small boy.

soon after their conversation, the bell ringed. both standing up quickly to go to lunch. taehyung was hungry.

as they walked to the cafeteria. jimin spotted namjoon already eating. the boy smiled and jogged over to him, taehyung following.

"hi!" jimin said happily, sitting next tot he brown haired boy. namjoon looked up at his arrival. smiling and pecking his lips. "hey." he replied.

the older boy then waved to taehyung warmly, to which tae returned. sitting down and getting out his food.

taehyung smiled as he saw jin packed him a gummy snack and a sandwich. starting on his food contently. 

"so, what'r yall doing over the weekend?" namjoon asked, causing taehyung to look up from his food. he looked at jimin who quickly put down his fork still with a bite of salad on it.

"taetae is gonna ask if he can come over to my place." jimin smiled. namjoon nodded, looking over to taehyung. who was slightly tinted pink due tot he nickname.

"is your brother gonna be there?" namjoon asked. jimins happy smile quickly falling as he frowned. "dont remind me." he crossed his arms childishly, making the older laugh.

taehyung watched his friend. honestly after all the bad things he's heard about his older brother, almost scared him. namjoon had constantly told that he wasnt that bad. but jimins description of him seemed to differ.

"i-is he gonna mind if i come over?.. i-i dont have to.." taehyung spoke up quietly, looking down timidly. causing both jimin and namjoon to look over at him.