- 13 -

i promised a long chapter full of taekook. so here ya go <33

no one pov

taehyung tried to keep his heart from beating rapidly as he heard jungkook walk up the stairs. 

the boy hadnt even noticed it, but he had ended up spending most of the day infront of the tv.

he didnt have any homework, so he didnt really care that much. and jimin wasnt here, so its not like he had anything better to do. 

he did start to get bored at times. but he didnt want to interrupt jungkook. he seemed to busy in his own stuff. probably all his college school work. he was in his room most of the day. unless he was walking downstairs to get water and what not.

by 7 o'clock strolled around -yes he spent that long watching tv- , taehyung heard his tummy growl a little. he looked down to his stomach, giggling slightly at the sound.

looking in the kitchen subconsciously, seeing jungkook wasnt there. he was still in his room. taehyung bit his lip nervously. he was hungry.. and of course he didnt know how to cook. jin always got worried if he was in the kitchen by himself.

the little boy looked around nervously. he didnt want to disturb jungkook. he was probably super busy with school. he didnt want to be a burden.

but then he heard his stomach growl once more.

taehyungs lips came to a pout. biting the inside of his cheek nervously as he stood up. he tried to convince himself to walk up the stairs. but his little feet were shaking with every step.

asking for things was always something scary for taehyung.

after, what felt like way too long, taehyung reached the top of the stairs. coming infront of jungkooks closed door. he tried to calm himself down by taking deep breaths. to get the icky thoughts out.

shakily, his hand reached forward as he knocked softly on the door.

jungkook scribbled on his lined paper. cursing math for ever being invented. ruffling his blond hair and rubbing his eyes as he stared at his computer screen.

to everyone who thought he was some perfect being, and could do everything easily. with his eyes closed... he simply rolled his eyes at them.

he was no where near 'perfect'. he worked for hours on end for every good grade he got. he just never showed it.

still trying to figure out a question, about to start over again. his attention was drawn away from his paper as he heard a faint knock at his door. confused, jungkook stood up and opened it. revealing the cutest thing he has probably ever witnessed.

taehyugn stood infront of him. his eyes dilated, his lips pouty. his small frame standing shyly. his fingers fiddling at his sides.

jungkook couldnt help but smile warmly at the short boy.

"do you need anything?" jungkook asked softly. he could see taehyung attempt to speak, his mouth opening slightly before it closed. he fiddled with his fingers again.

"u-um.... a-are you almost done? i-im... hungry." taehyung finally spoke. looking up at jungkooks pretty dark brown eyes. they reminded the small boy of chocolate.

jungkook looked at taehyung confused for a few seconds. before his eyes widened slightly. 'shit what time is it?" jungkook questioned. the curse word slipping unintentionally. it made taehyung frown, but he didnt say anything about it.