- 40 -

no one pov

taehyung stared at jimins house through jins car window. the car slowly coming to a stop on the side of the small neighborhood road.

"have fun tae." jin smiled. tae could only nod, getting out practically shaking. grabbing his small backpack and putting it on.

"love you." tae waved shortly. jin smiled, waving back as tae then turned. walking to the door in small nervous steps.

taehyung stood at the door silent. until he heard jins car leave, until it was gone. he took a small breath. telling himself it would be ok. giving a small knock on the wood door.

-

jungkook sat in the living room, his leg bouncing up and down. he glanced at jimin who was seated at the counter, scrolling on his phone eating cereal. 

jungkook could only thank what ever higher powers there were, that jimin stayed home last night. otherwise this whole plan of his would be for nothing.

jimin hadnt spoken to him yet. but he guessed he kinda deserved that. though, he was trying his best. and hopefully after today, he could start to rebond their relationship.. again.

soon the male jolted slightly as he heard a small knock at the door. turning to look at it slightly, already knowing who it was. praying once more that this didnt fail. 

he would have got the door, but jimin was already walking to answer it obliviously. maybe he thought it was a food delivery or namjoon. jungkook wasnt sure, but stood up from the couch, watching nervously.

jimin opened the door. his eyes widening slightly as he was met with a wide eyed taehyung. standing nervously, as he fingers fiddled with the hem of his sweater.

jimin didnt even say anything as the two stared at eachother. but after a few seconds the bleached blond started closing the door with out any warning. finally making tae speak up.

"wait!" tae yelled out in a small voice. jimins hand halted. looking to the smaller. taehyung bit his lip nervously, eyes subconsciously dilating.

"please let me in.." tae said softly. jimin frowned at him. "why should i?" he asked, his voice void of emotion towards the boy. "b-because i want to talk to you.." tae said, trying not to stutter.

jimin stared at the boy for a few more seconds, his harsh gaze not fading. looking at the shy nervous boy on his doorstep.

jimin soon, glanced back to the living room, seeing jungkook standing there looking at him with his worried doe eyes.

jimin sighed softly to himself, opening the door wider. "fine." he said, still speaking harshly. taehyung nodded nervously, stepping in the house and quickly taking off his shoes.

jungkook looked at taehyung as he took off his shoes, trying not to coo at him as he stumbled slightly.

after tae finished, he walked to the living room nervously, his hands laced together infront of him, walking shyly behind jimin. he was shaking in fear. not sure how the older was going to take what he was about to confess.

with out a word, jimin sat on one of the couches. jungkook waiting an extra second until taehyung was next to him. the two sitting opposite couch of jimin, facing him. the couches only leaving a few feet apart between them.