- 33 -

taehyung felt the sunshine hit his face, stirring him awake. whining softly, taehyung sat up and stretched his arms. as he finally opened his eyes, he looked at his phone, wanting to just check the time.

but his eyes had glanced at the date, seeing it was saturday.

a small frown formed on his face, knowing he would go home today. he felt bad for wanting to stay, and not go back home and see jinnie hyung. of course he wanted to.

but he didnt want to leave jungkook.

sighing softly, he got out of bed, washing up and getting into some comfy day clothes. then starting to stuff all his stuff in his duffle bag. smiling as he gently picked up bunny and bear, gently putting them in his bag as well.

he almost finished, picking up his box from out of the closet. before he could even smile at it. he heard a knock at the door, causing him to panic slightly.

"w-who is it!?" he asked. "jiminie silly! who else would it be?" jimin giggled. taehyungs eyes widened, quickly putting the box in his bag and zipping it up. "coming!" he said, trying to calm his racing heart.

tae opened the door, greeting a smiling jimin, he had been smiling a lot more since him and jungkook made up.

"good morning~." jimin said. taehyung giggled slightly. "hi." he waved. jimin smiled, glancing back into taes room. seeing his bags already packed. he couldnt help but frown slowly.

"i wish you didnt have to leave." jimin huffed, crossing his arms. tae smiled sadly. "same.." he whispered. jimin nodded, but didnt want to feel sad at the moment.

"anyways.. um.. j-jungkook made breakfast, wanna go have some with me?" jimin asked. still getting nervous as he mentioned eating.

but taehyung smiled at his offer, nodding his head. "yeah. lets go." tae said, walking out of the room. following jimin to the kitchen.

as the two arrived, they saw jungkook placing two plates of fluffy pancakes with whipcream and extra syrup by their seats. taehyungs eyes immediately lit up at the sight of his favorite food.

jungkook looked up from his job at the sound of the two boys. a soft loving smile shining on his face as he saw taehyung gasp slightly. of course he knew the boy loved pancakes, so he wanted to make the best ones he could before the boy had to leave.

taehyung sat at his seat happily, looking at jungkook with dilated sparkling eyes. "thankyou!" he said a little too excited. jungkook nodded, still smiling. 'your welcome." he said softly. glancing at jimin so he didnt stare at tae for too long.

jimin couldnt help but lick his lips at the pancakes, they smelt so good. he looked at jungkook, a small smile on his face. "thanks.." he said quietly. jungkook nodded, still smiling. "of course." he chuckled, turning to wash the dishes.

taehyung practically engulfed his pancakes. jungkook got slightly worried for the boy, and would tell him to slow down if jimin wasnt there. well.. if jimin wasnt there he would probably end up just feeding the younger, which he had no complaints with.

jimin ate his slower, giggling at taehyungs quick eating. finding the boy adorable. in the end he finished one whole pancake, leaving the other two on the plate. he smiled at his accomplishment.

"taetae, wanna hang out in my room until you have to go?" jimin asked. tae nodded at him, though he was still on his last bites of food. "uhu. lemme just finish this first." tae smiled.