5) Fever

Hi everyone!

Please read:

I've decided to update this story based on the amount of VOTES and COMMENTS per chapter.

So basically, the more votes and comments there are- then the sooner you'll get an update ;)

* * * * * *

He stood there with that subtle curved smirk which played at the edge of his lips.

"Have you ever been spanked Angel?"

I swung the door in the hope that I would shut him out. I didn't. He stuck his foot out at the edge of the doorframe, belligerently bursting inside. My blood was a new temperature of chilled and my derriere hurt from the impact it made on the ground. Scrabbling myself up in alarm, he shut the door and burned his eyes onto me.

His lips turned into a lethal scowl and I could almost feel the poisonous heat that was penetrating from this man even though we were a few feet away.

"L-look." I tried to defend myself, taking a step back as he neared.

"I'm looking." The antagonism never left his stone hard, gorgeously sculpted face.

Nope. Now was not the time to be checking him out.

His jawline clenched so tightly, it defined how chiselled my soon to be murderer was.

"Y-you look nice today. Did you do something to your hair?" I tried to buy some time to get to the phone on the floor to call the police. Something I should have done as soon as I stole the car and drove off. Curse me.

"I'm not in the mood for the shît sweetheart." his voice grazed so viciously, it was more than just alarming.

"Vitaly, I- I can explain."

"That you stole my car, wallet and phone and left with an aching core?"

"Hey," I corrected, "That's rude. And I was going to say goodbye but you know..."

"You shouldn't leave those things undone Miss Donovan. I could've fixed you." He stated with so much suduction I became instant jello.

The phone was just a few steps away. I could do this.

A sudden thought hit me like a brick on the face and my voice soaked in dread, "What did you do to Cara?"

He gave one of his trademarked low chuckles and looked at me through his long dark lashes, "You should more be worried about what I'm going to do to you."

In that exact moment, I dashed for the phone on the ground and he lunged at me. We both tumbled and I wrestled at him. However, my petite frame didn't take to my advantage. His robust arm tightened around my waist as he moulded my back firmly to the front of his frame in a sitting position. Being between him, he easily stapled one of my legs down with his and muffled my mouth with his other large hand. I struggled out of his firm clutches but it was to no use. Still, I wasn't going to give up.

I bit onto his hand and elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to release a murderous growl. It was probably the first time I appreciated having bony little elbows. Shrieking, I wiggled my way out to grab the phone but he suddenly yanked me by my ponytail standing up. Tears built from the punishing pain I was enduring as he dragged me to the sofa. I screamed but he pushed me face front on the sofa which softened my pleas and pinned my arms behind my back with one of his hands. Taking away the phone, he leaned over on me and pushed away the hair that stuck to my damp chilled neck.

"Hush baby, the neighbours might hear us." he cooed into my ear and kissed my neck with a smirk.

Oh how I wished the neighbours heard. If only there were any! The surrounding apartments had been vacant for the past few weeks and no one else occupied them. I felt like I couldn't breathe the way I was being pressed down. In a swift fluid movement, he spun me around pinning me down with his frame.