6) In the Family

Hi there you wonderful amazing reader!

Please Remember to:

VOTE,

COMMENT,

And Share if you want more of this story!

Andd omg listen to this song, it's just soo amazing. 30 Seconds to Mars ♡ Jared Leto and his voice ♥

* * * * * *

I honestly could not believe this was happening.

I was actually going to stay with the bastard until I find my brother. Oh dear god, I hope to find him soon.

Following the super sexy psycho across the car-park with my suitcase in hand, he stopped.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked frustrated at his abrupt halt which caused me to bump into his back.

“Give me back my phone.” he stated sternly while turning to me at the side.

Was he serious? There was something about the autocratic way in which he demanded the phone from me. It just pissed me off. The thought of him damaging mine also flared my distain.  

“Your phone?” I innocently smiled with wicked blood flowing through my veins, “I flushed it down the toilet. Whoops.”

I noticed how his jawline clenched viciously towards me and his eyes scorched blue. Yet, his posture remained calm and collected.

Oh yes, I couldn’t wait to be alone with this man.

Scoffing at the thought, I followed him again to wherever he was headed. To my horror, he stopped in front of something that completely deflated my throbbing heart.

His car.

Oh my god. Cara.

Vitaly gave a soft wicked chuckle as he unlocked the doors with his key, “What’s wrong Angel?”

“What-what did you do to her?” My voice dripped with dread.

“Who?” He asked almost in a tease, turning around and leaning against the car. There was even a ghost of a smirk at the edge of his lips.

“You damn well know who.”

“Listen, my feisty little kitten.” he began, suddenly pulling me towards him- stapling me to his stomach and pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, “I don’t appreciate your tone of voice.”

“Vitaly.” my voice iced warningly, “What. Did. You. Do?”

“She’s fine.”

“You’re lying to me.”

“Now why would I do that?” he laughed.

“Because you’re you!”

“I’m wounded love.”

“You’re not.” I sneered.

“You speak as if you know me.”

“I know you well enough.” I was so mad at him, so frustrated by what he had put me through. And I swear to god, if he had hurt Cara I will kill him in his sleep.

The sound of someone’s footsteps broke my murder plot thought.

“Good night.” a middle aged man greeted as he made his way to the car next to us.

“Night,” Vitaly nonchalantly greeted the man.

With a sigh, I softly demanded, “Let go of me.”