Chapter 12 He's looking for me...?

Muichiro's POV

I had this weird feeling in my chest when I'm near Y/N and I get butterflies in my stomach when she speaks to me. I also have this weird feeling that hurts my heart when I see her talking to other people other than me. I was very confused with this because I never felt this towards anyone before in my life. This was the only thing I couldn't solve with logic and it frustrated me. I decided to go see the Love Pillar Mitsuri since she seems to have experience with this since she is the simp out of all the other Hashira. Once I arrived at the estate, I was met with a few bees and pink flowers all over the entrance and front door. I knocked and got attacked into a bone crushing hug by none other than the Love Hashira.

"Aww what a surprise Tokito-san !" Mitsuri said, finally letting me go so I can breath.

"Hm I came to talk to you about something, I believe it was about my feelings." I said, rubbing my temples to remember what I came here for.

"Oh then you came to the right place !" Mitsuri shouted and she quickly pulled me into her estate.

After a small moment of silence, she FINALLY decided to speak up.

"So what's this feeling you wanted to talk about Tokito-san?" Mitsuri said, calling me that nickname she usually calls me.

"Hmm it's a weird feeling around someone, I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm close to them. I feel heat rising up to my cheeks when she talks to me. And I miss her around me and feel hurt when she talks to other boys-" I was interrupted by Mitsuri.

"IT'S LOVE TOKITO-SAN !!!" Mitsuri shouted as she waved her arms frantically in the air.

"Is that a type of sickness? Do I need to see Kocho?" I started to panic a bit since I don't know anything about what this "Love" is.

"Oh no no no. Love is when you deeply care for someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them !" Mitsuri explained, still squealing from excitement.

"Oh... like you and Iguro right?" I asked.

Mitsuri's face went to beige bread to red as a tomato she started to stutter a bit before answering a yes. We spent an hour talking on this subject and Mitsuri trying to find out who I was talking about until I decided to leave Mitsuri to go find Y/N and to see if she woke up.

I walked out of her estate and towards the Reaper estate. I knocked on the door once, no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I kinda got a little worried so I broke down the door, and scouted through the entire house for her. Still no sign of her. I started to worry and walked outside, running everywhere to find her no matter what.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in what seems like my room. I got up and got changed into a (f/c) Kimono and tied my hair in a bum with a teal hairpin.(if you have short hair, look in the photo below.) 

(These photos don't belong to me)

I got a letter from my father on my window sill so I grabbed my (f/c) wagasa and walked onto the polished stone. Once I arrived at the estate, I was greeted by Kanata and Kiriya as they accompanied me to see Amane and to Kayaga. I sat down in between them, waiting for why they summoned me.

"Y/N dear... remember when I told you that you were the most powerful member of the Demon Slayer corps?" my father asked me, his eyes not averting from the beautiful garden in front of us.

"Yes I do remember that, why do you ask father?"

"Muzan knows your identity and is trying to find you..." 

CLIFFHANGER !!!!! (i think)

(small secret : You still haven't seen Nezuko yet, but Nezuko has seen you before in the butterfly estate.)

655 words