Chapter 13 Have you seen her?

W-what Muzan Kibutsuji is looking for me?!? I thought.

"As you can understand, this means you're in grave danger." my father continued, with his expression changing slightly to worrisome one instead of his usual calm one.

I nod in response as my mother put a pretty large box in front of me.

"You would need to cut off all communication with the rest of the Demon Slayer corps members, you can only interact with the Hashiras during the meeting. In addition, your mother and I have masks you can wear according to your preference." he instructed, placing my hand and his on top of the box.

"I understand father." I said as I placed my other hand on top of his in reassurance.

I bid farewell to my father and decided to place a mask on so none of the corps members can recognize me. I opened the box and picked out a black and white mask and placed it over my face. ( the mask looks like like the picture under but without the eyeholes pictures don't belong to me)

I walked back to my new estate since father wanted my estate to be in an undisclosed location so nobody can find where it is

I walked back to my new estate since father wanted my estate to be in an undisclosed location so nobody can find where it is. Once I arrived, it seemed that all my stuff had already been moved. My estate was in an undisclosed bamboo forest clearing, the area is wide enough for me to train and even put a garden of wisteria outside. I walked into my new estate, it was surprisingly larger than my old one with a kitchen and hot spring. I unpack some of my clothes and sat on my bed reading until I had a new mission. After a while, I decided to head to town to get some food since my fridge is empty. I got dressed into a short kimono and placed it on a red with black and white design mask. (images below don't belong to me)

 (images below don't belong to me)

Once I arrived in town, a few people stopped and stared at me

Once I arrived in town, a few people stopped and stared at me. I simply ignored them and walked away. I walked to my favourite bakery in town and ordered (f/f), while I was waiting for my order to be ready I saw a familiar black to teal haired boy along with a black to velvet red hair coloured hair boy. I noticed something in their hands, I looked around the outside of the buildings a bit to see there were many missing posters of....me...? I didn't notice that I was staring at the poster until the two boys walked up to me with their hands full of those posters.

"Excuse me, have you seen this girl by any chance?" the boy with reddish hair asked, while the mint haired boy showed the poster.

"Uh um I've seen her before-" I was cut off by the mint haired boy lifting me by the collar fabric of my kimono.

"You will tell us where you've seen her this instant or things will get ugly real fast." he said, venom lacing into his voice as he threatened me.

I hesitate to answer but thanks goodness the velvet haired boy literally saved me from my death.

"Tokito-sama calm down I'm sure that she could tell us but don't threaten her."

The teal haired boy sighed "Where was the last time you saw her?"

"Um... I remember it was a while back last time I saw her which I believe was near the mountains but that was a few years ago." I said, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice to make it sound more believable.

"I see well thank you for nothing." the teal haired boy said nonchalantly as he dragged the velvet haired boy away as he was still staring at you with slight suspicion. I headed back into the bakery and paid for my food and headed home. It was kind of weird that I encountered corps members out in town, especially in their uniforms. It really has been a confusing day, first Kibutsuji is looking for me, next I need to wear a disguise, then two corps boys are looking for me and now I need to hide from everyone. I walked to the kitchen table and opened the package to find a note in my bag.

Meet me at *********** at 5 tomorrow morning.

From unknown

HAHAHA author-chan is so evil to leave a cliffhanger >:) 

(small secret : Muichiro became restless when he couldn't find you anywhere that he even asked Tanjiro for help)

- 803 words 

Published February 26 2021 at 11:22 pm