Chapter 7 Final part of The Train

The person who emerged from the sixth cart was Muichiro !

"Y/N ! Are you hurt in any way?!?" he asked in a panicked tone of voice, as he came closer to the roof of the second cart.

"I'm fine, the demon is the train itself. We need to find the demon's neck." I started running towards him.

" If the demon is the train, then maybe the neck of the demon is in the first cart." Muichiro started pulling my arm to the first cart.

We both started to run and jumped down to where the conductor was standing.

The conductor looked surprise and dashed towards me,

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU SLAYERS THAT MASTER DIDN'T LET US DREAM" the conductor shouted stabbing me in the side.

That's when Muichiro lost it and charged towards the conductor pinning him down with his sword in his other hand pointing at the poor man.

I smelled the scent of the demon closer to us then on top of the train. I decided to slash the floor we were standing on.

" Ghost breathing fifth form : Death's door" I said, sending multiple slashes to the floor.

Once the dust cleared I saw the bones of the demon's neck. I was about to attack its neck when many hands grew from the wound and tried to grab me and absorb me.

I closed my eyes in fear, until I felt the weight of the demon's hands lift. I opened my eyes to see Tanjiro slashing the hands and the flesh of the demon.

"Tanjiro ! The demon's neck is right below us, cut open the floor and I'll deliver the final blow !" I instructed as I took an offensive stance.

"Hinokami Kagura : Clear Blue Sky !" Tanjiro shouted, slicing the floor open to reveal the demon's neck.

"Ghost breathing ninth form : Satan from Hell !" I attacked the neck bone of the demon without missing the mark.

Muichiro grabbed me bridal style and jumped off the train along with Tanjiro and the other slayers and Nezuko, as the train crashed. I looked at the train panting for air, seeing that the demon started disintegrating cursing at us.

Tanjiro's POV

When I jumped off of the train I looked at Y/N as she reminded me of my sister that I lost, but less emotional. I walked over to Y/N whose still being held protectively by Muichiro.

"H-hey Muichiro c-can I talk to Y/N please?" I asked, a bit afraid of Muichiro's gaze.

"Fine but don't harm her in any way." Muichiro answered in a threatening tone of voice.

I was scared but I walked to Y/N and started complimenting her about how strong she is.

Muichiro's POV

I let Tanjiro talk to Y/N but I felt a heavy pain in my chest when I saw them together. I never felt this before, maybe I'll ask the Love Pillar what this feeling is. What was the cloud's name again? Suddenly, I felt the presence of a demon but it wasn't Nezuko. I ran to Y/N and stood in front of her with my blade in my dominant hand. I looked around looking for the demon and it seems that Y/N noticed the presence too. I saw her unsheath her black to gray gradient blade and get into a defensive stance. Suddenly, Tanjiro got up and ran towards the right. I changed my gaze to the right and saw the Flame pillar fighting a demon. I looked the kanji in it's eye. My eyes widened as I realized that the demon was Upper Moon 3. I turned to Y/N but she disappeared.

Y/N's POV

I saw the Flame Pillar fighting an Upper Moon and rushed in battle. Once Rengoku was distracting the demon, I saw an opening.

"Ghost breathing first form : Haunting slash." I mumbled as I appeared behind the demon almost cutting its head off.

My eyes widened as I saw what my blade cut through. I missed his head, but I managed to save Rengoku by cutting off the demon's arm before he would be able to land a deadly blow on Rengoku. I noticed that the demon didn't hit back after my attack. To me, it seems that the demon doesn't fight women. I was a little offended that the demon wouldn't fight me and only male Demon Slayers. I launched another attack at the demon making sure to catch it's attention.

"Ghost breathing eighth form : Dance of Death" I said under my breath casting many blows gracefully.

I was able to successfully land 9 out of 10 of my attacks, but none of them was able to cut the demon's head off. It seems that I caught the attention of the demon with my attacks.

"That was an impressive technique, what's your name? I want to remember such a strong fighter." The demon said.

"My name is Y/N Ubuyashiki the Reaper Hashira." I said staring dead in his eyes.

I saw as his eyes widened in fear and backed away into the forest hiding from me and the light of the sun. I didn't know why he was scared of me. My thoughts were interrupted by Tanjiro screaming after the demon, saying that the demon was a coward to run away from the fight. I walked to Rengoku gasping for air as I knelt down next to him. Suddenly I began to lose consciousness and I fell to my side unconscious.

897 words

  ( A small fun fact : You're technically able to use all the breath styles since you're able to use sun breathing, but you didn't bother to learn the other breath styles.)