Chapter 1 I am now your Otōsan Y/N

I woke up not remembering anything beyond the point where I blacked out. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but to see that my right leg was wrapped in bandages and my left arm was also bandaged up.

"You shouldn't try to sit up just yet, your body still needs to heal up." said a soft and soothing voice.

I turned my head to see a man in a white to purple haori with a small purple marking on his forehead.

"You're wondering where you are, correct?" the man continued.

I slowly nodded.

"My name is Ubuyashiki Kayaga, leader of the demon slayer corps." he said, giving me a closed eyed smile.

"Do you remember anything before you went unconscious, dear child?" he asks with the same sweet tone of voice.

I shook my head still looking at the Kayaga as he chuckled a bit.

"I see, how old are you dear child?" he said.

"I-I'm 10 years old." I stuttered.

"I see, you're still too young to live alone or to wonder without an adult." Kayaga started.

"Would you like to become my daughter young one?" He finished with a wide closed mouth smile.

My eyes widened a bit at that question. I couldn't remember having a family so I agreed.

"Kagaya-sama-" I was interrupted by him saying.

"I'm your Otōsan." he said weakly walking towards me.

"Now you still haven't told me your name dear." he said holding my right hand.

"My name is Y/N, Otōsan." I said holding his hand a little tighter.

A few years have passed and I was slaying a demon that was apparently lower moon 2. It seemed like I had the upper hand.

"You filthy demon slayer ! You first ruined my meal then you killed my colleague in battle !" Lower moon 2 said enraged.

"You're boring me." I said looking at the demon dead in the eyes.

"AGHHHH" the demon screeched, sending multiple attacks my way.

"Ghost breathing sixth form : Ghost" I said walking through the demon's attacks.

"Ghost breathing first form : Haunting slash" I said as I severed the demon's head off without injuries.

"HUH?!? How did you dodge my attacks?!?" the demon said while it's body starts to disintegrate.

"Easy, you were just too weak, now rot in hell demon." I said in a monotone voice sending the demon a death glare.

Once the demon fully disintegrated my crow, Kuru, reported a message to me.

"CAW Y/N-sama, Okayata-sama summoned you to his estate, CAW !" Kuru said landing on my shoulder.

I nodded and headed back home to my father's estate.

415 words

(A little Tanoshī jijitsu, the only hashira that met you when you were in a lower rank was Iguro Obanai. He also treats you like his little sister.)