Chapter 16 New Friend or New Foe...

Recap :

~ Still Muichiro's POV ~

It felt like I was running for hours, however it's nothing a mist pillar can't handle. I stopped running to see that Y/N's foot prints stopped here. I looked up to see Mitsuri's estate in its rosy pink aesthetic. I walked up the steps to the door and was about to knock on the door when another hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me in doing so.

"Don't. You. Dare. Open that door Tokito." the person said as a white snake slithered onto my arm.

"Why not Iguro? I need to see her." I replied, tugging on my wrist trying to break free from his grip.

"You've already hurt her enough Tokito. Get lost." Iguro said, letting go of my wrist and shoving me off the porch.

Iguro walked inside, shutting the door behind him. I walked up to the door and placed my ear onto it.

" Don't worry Y/N-chan ! There are so many other people that are just as good, maybe even better than Tokito-san !" I hear Kanroji-san tell Y/N who seems to stay quiet.

I decided to go back to my estate, not wanting to eavesdrop more on their conversation. 

Here's the next chapter :)

~ Time Skip to the Next Day ~

I was walking towards where I normally train when I heard someone already there. I quickened my pace and saw Y/N training, but something seemed off about them.

"Tokito-san, what are you doing here? Oh, were you going to train? I'll be leaving now" she told me, picking up the wooden sword she used.

I couldn't let her leave, I grabbed her wrist but she just kept on walking. How much strength does she even have??? She didn't seem to notice that she was dragging me back to her estate so I decided to not say anything. It took a while to get to her place but when we arrived, before she could open the door I used my other hand to stop her from opening the door.

"Oh Tokito-san. I didn't notice you here, is something wrong?" she asked, she won't even turn around...

"I just wanted to spend time with you." I said, now holding her hand.

"Just hangout with that other girl you were with. Maybe she would be better company." she bluntly replied, as she yanked her wrist out of my grip and walked into her estate.

She slammed the door shut while I was trying to pry it open.

3rd person POV

All week Muichiro was trying to reach Y/N in any way possible, but his path was always blocked by one of the other Hashira and even the twins at the Ubuyashiki estate helped Y/N. Which proved to be a problem for Muichiro.

"No Tokito, you can't go see Y/N. They got their memories back and this is how you treated her?" Iguro said.

Y/N is presently on a mission with the Mist Hashira at the moment to go to a nearby village that has been attacked by a demon for some time now. It was a silent walk to the train station until Mist Hashira spoke up.

"Hey um Y/N, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it and make it quick, I don't have all day." she answered harshly.

"I just wanted to say that it wasn't what it looked like with the low ranker. I didn't even know what she was going to do." the boy confessed with a more gentle gaze.