I tried Korean food for the first time today...

It was delicious, and I'm really proud to be half-Korean and ashamed I didn't try it before. This is for my job resume, called a visual resume, as they use visual things like pictures in it, then see what people are looking for via the program I'm using.

I tried some of the kimchi that came with my meal, it was good, but I only ate one bite. Ok, I've tried kimchi now, it was ok, now stop asking. People have occasionally asked me if I've tried kimchi or like K-pop and K-drama because I'm half-Korean, and it's getting old. I haven't tried Kimchi until today, I like some K-Pop, but it's not my favorite, nor am I a part of the BTS army, I think they're sweet and kind, and that their music is good, but I prefer songs like 'Part of Your World' from The Little Mermaid, and I haven't seen one K-Drama, though I kind of want to watch the K-Drama Sassy Girl Chun-hyang because it's based around my favorite Korean pansori: Chunhyangga. I'm going to try and either get sleep, write, or both now. I'm really excited for the 8th because I have an announcement: WE'RE GETTING ANOTHER SIBERIAN KITTEN, AND HER NAME IS ÉOWYN!!!!! WE'RE GETTING READY FOR HER AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!