2020 Election Rant and Scams

If Trump wins this damned election, I swear... No way am I dealing with all his bullshit and drama and stress again. In case you couldn't tell, I hate the man. My dad hated him too, and in addition to the reasons everyone else hates him for, my reasons for hating him are personal, those reasons being Dad hated him more than he hated Richard Nixon, which is saying something because Dad hated Richard Nixon's guts more than anyone I know, and Trump insulted South Korea, and I'm half-South Korean. Sure, he's insulted it very few times, but he's still insulted it, and when you insult my heritage, it immediately becomes personal to me, no matter who you are. No one insults my home country and heritage. Yes, the USA is my home too, but so is Germany, the Netherlands, England, North Ireland, Russia, and Ukraine, all of which I hail from on my Dad's side, and you don't just insult other countries in general because it's racist and I'm not going to choose between all my homes!

Also, a scammer tried to scam my grandparents and knew enough about me to almost do so, luckily, my grandparents were too smart for them, so I'm not gonna be too active these days, and not reply to much, for safety reasons.