•Losing It Chapter 1•

Ever since we have disbanded I feel hopeless, wrecked, and dry. My fame isn't going to fill my check list. But, to fill my checklist I need to find Jisoo Kim. Yes, she's taken by Jin and owning a business with him, but, ever since we packed up and moved I tried to get up with Jin. As, I grabbed my yellow T-shirt and threw it on me-I went into my car to go get some groceries for myself. When, I entered the grocery store I saw my old friend yoogi in the store. I ran to go get my buggy and rolled on over to my old friend yoogi. "Hey man! What's up?" Yoogi asked. "Nothing much, and you?" Namjoon asked, "nothing" yoogi answered. Then, why would I come to see him if nothing is happening. I left yoogi to just continue his day and started to just shop. I thought if I need some water at the store, I went into idle three do grab it and head out. "Cashier..where's the Cashier!" Namjoon cried quietly, "you need some help?" Rosé said. "Namjoon! Oh my gosh your here!" Rosè talked. "Oh yeah it's me, so are you still working with your crew?" Namjoon asked. "No, remember we disbanded but, now I'm working here" Rosè said while patting her thighs. "Mmh, well could I cash out?" "Of course Namjoon!" Rosè agreed. Namjoon now has met Rosè in the store! He was just shocked by that now she got a job so, easily without fear, she looked and sounded very happy. Namjoon got his day going and he went back into his blue car. Yes, Namjoon does talk to him self. When he got in the car he put in the engine with his car keys and went off. "Ok! Heading home but, lemme call Jennie" Namjoon told himself. He grabbed out his phone and pressed the Home Screen to WhatsApp. She picked up the phone very quickly. "Hey, Namjoon! I can't stay here for a long time I'm doing a doctor shift!" Jennie said strongly. "But, I can see you later and are you still trying to catch that chic?" Jennie asks, "No..totally not" Namjoon exclaimed. "Nice try, I have a doctor degree, I think I can tell your lying" Jennie said with the sound of water in the background. "Okay, you caught me" Namjoon admitted sadly, "to get the girl get the man" Jennie said while giving advice to another patient in her dental office. "Ok, see you later Jen Jen!" Namjoon said. "Ok! Bye I needed to go anyways I can't be joking on the job" Jennie said. Namjoon made his way home planning to go to Jin's business job because he's in love. It's not like he'd die for Jisoo! But, he's in love. Namjoon coughed and got home. "Going to Jin's wouldn't be a bad idea well, it's ideal for someone like me to that.." Namjoon thought. "It's not like he'd kick me out" Namjoon told himself. He's business is a business for density which Jennie works at. She's one of the employees there. None ever comes to see me for different reasons, well, they all thought I could still be pretty much their "Father" and own a huge house that would fit all of us to still be their leader. But, NO-I'm not doing that anymore. Our music career is stuck in the mud now and it's ever coming out again. I hope so. Ok! It's nine-ten-at night and I'm bored as anything, I grabbed the bottle of water I bought from the store and st swim in my living room to watch the news. I had a water-bottle in my right hand and the remote in my left, I pressed the red button on my remote and let it start. "Breaking News! Vogue Is Having A New Summer Break-Out Show Case With Models, Adrian Lee, Sarah Moki, Jisoo Kim, And Sukio Lee!" Said the new broadcast. "Did I actually hear that?" Namjoon asked the new report as a joke. "Jisoo Kim" Namjoon questioned but, knew the answer, "Is their tickets to see vogue shows?" Namjoon asked himself. Well, how could he ever straight up go their and cheer Jisoo on? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. "Will she notice me? At all?" Namjoon asked. "Not like she would" Namjoon started to frown. He went to bed just thinking of her, when Jin and Jisoo started their love it was a long story but, it's not like their love is going to Disappear. Yawn..Namjoon snores when he sleeps-good thing he doesn't have any roommates. Ding Dong..Ding Dong.."Shoot!! The door!" Namjoon said. He went quickly and Jennie was there. "Hey Namjoon just wanted to see how your doing!" Jennie exclaimed in a nice way, "Yeah *Yawn*..not like I needed it but, sure" Namjoon said in penguin pyjamas, "nice outfit" Jennie joked. "Sure Mrs, Degree" Namjoon joked too, they both get along a lot but, Jennie's life is perfect-She's a doctor at Jin's business, Tae's girlfriend, and has a degree for university and another degree which is her dental degree. "Today I'm off" Jennie committed, "and did you watch the news last night?" Jennie asked. "Yep! But, only the vogue that was on" Namjoon said. "Did you also heard Jisoo is going to be in it?!" Jennie said happily, "I'm losing it," Namjoon said with a giggle. "Your saying that like I don't know that" Jennie smirked. Jennie is that type that doesn't care about some problems but, gives advice and Namjoon needs some of that advice. After, talking, laughing, and chatting with other friends, Jennie left to go continue her day and got a call that she did have a shift with her co-worker Mary.