•Lovesick Chapter 6•

Namjoon woke up with a huge migraine headache wanting to talk to Jennie. Jennie's head was horrible-a huge bruise from Jisoo right on her forehead, "I should text Jennie" Namjoon thought. Namjoon brought out his phone in his bed going on to the app.
Jennie: hey Namjoon

Namjoon: hi Jennie my head hurts so bad

Jennie: good for you yesterday Jisoo hit me in the head with a boom
Namjoon: ha! I mean I feel so bad

Jennie: ugh, your no help that moron Jisoo literally hit me in the head with a broom you ok!?

Namjoon: whatever bye!

Jennie: bye Namjoon.

Namjoon hanged up the call with his head hurting so bad. Namjoon went out of his room to go get a drink of water. He heard his doorbell ring, "Who is it this time?" Namjoon asked. It was Jisoo-she was wearing a elegantly looking blue pleated skirt, a white top, and a Chanel blue jacket. "Well, don't you look classy" Namjoon commented, "I'm acting like I'm in a rush aren't I" Jisoo laughed. "Come into the living room" Namjoon asked, Namjoon went to go grab some wine glasses and a wine bottle. "Thank you for letting me in Namjoon" Jisoo thanked, "Your welcome!" Namjoon said proudly, "so, what's wrong Jisoo?". "I hit Jennie in the head with a broom! It's crazy but-" Jisoo cried but, Namjoon interrupted Jisoo to say something to replied too. "She already told me-she got a headache" Namjoon exclaimed to Jisoo, "I feel so bad but, so so good! Should I get her a present!?" Jisoo asked. "No, no!" Namjoon advised. After, they two were done talking about the situation Jisoo headed to Jennies's to apologize nicely. "Jisoo is so pretty oh my gosh" Namjoon smirked. Namjoon needed some Tylenol at his near by market, once again he went outside to go to his blue car and put something clean on. He went into his car to go to his favourite near by shop, "Just, switch up this.." Namjoon whispered. When he finally got there the outside area was filled with unneeded water bottles and tissues. "This place is kinda mess" Namjoon committed, "Namjoon?!" Someone said, Namjoon didn't believe it--It was Jungkook! Namjoon ran to front counter to say a little hello to his old friend Jungkook. "Whats up!" Jungkook asked kindly, "Nothing really, a few weeks ago I was going to get a job" Namjoon laughed then, smirked. "Really well me and--" Jungkook got interrupted by Lisa Manoban his boss. "Who's this Jungkook" Lisa asked rudely, "This is Namjoon" Jungkook said. "Oh yeah! this guy who's friends with that girl Jisoo" Lisa smiled, "Oh, well Lisa you own this place?" Namjoon questioned, "Yep, this used to be my grandpa's shop, when we disbanded I asked him if its my turn to own it so, here I am" Lisa explained. Lisa became more tough and independent in what she's doing, she probably quit dancing too and focused on keeping her grandpa's shop. "What do you need?" Lisa said with an attitude, "Just here to grab some Tylenol" Namjoon told Lisa. "Okay, it's right--then, straight--left then, there" Lisa mentioned. Namjoon went to grab his Tylenol and surprised how Lisa became now, "Lisa you were a little harsh" Jungkook leaned forward to say. Lisa grabbed out her gum and took it to chew, "he's fragile and I see that he'll learn" Lisa whispered back. jungkook nodded and a few minutes a customer came and Jungkook served him. Namjoon paid for his Tylenol and headed out, "Wow..Jugkook works for Lisa" Namjoon wiped his forehead in exhaust and headed home. When he got home he grabbed the water that he got before and opened up his Tylenol, "I really needed this" Namjoon told himself, he put one Tylenol in his bottle and shaked it smoothly. He drank it going down his throat. Fifteen minutes later Jennie called, Namjoon had to spill that he saw Lisa in the store not even the store she's the owner in the store! He got onto his phone to answer, "Hey Namjoon!" Jennie said, "Hi Jennie" Namjoon answered. "Well, I saw Lisa in the store with Jungkook!" Namjoon mentioned, "Youhr kidding..Lisa in the store?!" Jennie said. "Nope not even joking" Namjoon said, "it can't be! Lisa said we were going to be working together!" Jennie committed. "Oh..sorry I didn't know that Jen" Namjoon said, "Just down talk about Lisa ever again" Jennie warned. Jennie decided to hang up the call feeling devastated. Jin? How does he feel?