•Not Like I Did Chapter 2•

Everyone never wants to see me after the issue. It's not like I wrecked their lives! But, right now all I have is Jennie. I woke up from my deep sleep and getting so many calls from random people and Jennie. To start my day I made some delicious sunny-side up eggs with a side of orange juice. "Ugh, who's calling?" Namjoon asked himself. "Jin?! What's he doing here-? Calling me?" Namjoon went out of control-so he picked up. "It's me Jin-namjoon!" Jin said with his voice filled with delight. "Yeah, yeah! What's up..Man!" Namjoon said weirdly, "yeah! So, my business is going good if you were wondering!" Jin said nicely. Namjoon handed up very fast, Namjoon was just out of control he had no choice. "Oh shoot, what did I just do!" Namjoon cried, "obviously who would want that show off-show off his life?" Namjoon asked. Jin he owns a dental office where people can get their teeth cleaned and fixed, and his spouse/girlfriend is Jisoo Kim the most loveliest person in the whole wide world. If they had applications I'd try it out, Jennie is the most educated person I know she could always help me. I went into my room all alone, but, I right away a text from Tae, saying "guess what! I finally finished my shift so, want to come over?" Tae messaged, Oh course, I had to come without telling him to surprise him!-he loves surprises! I'm sure, but, he does! I looked in my cabinet to see if I had any clothes in my room, the first thing I saw was grey sweat pants and a cozy light brown sweat shirt. It was a nice outfit to pair my grey pants to. I heard my phone go DING! Tae messaged me once again, "By the way it's a party" Tae messaged. I put my phone down and shrugged but, I never really cared. "Okay, Namjoon it's a party there's a one out of hundred chance of Jisoo being there" Namjoon said. He went into his car thinking that these days he's been going out to much, once again he grabbed his car keys once again and head out. He took a thirty-minute drive to Tae's place, "ok! I'm here". He parked his car into Tae's driveway and got out. Namjoon patted his thighs and chest to clean himself up, He pressed the doorbell while waiting for Jennie or Tae to answer the door. Jennie opened the door kindly with the sound of people bursting their voices, "Hey Namjoon come in!" Jennie welcomed. "Hey!" Namjoon said while walking into Jennie beautiful house. Jennie's house is like a mansion, with dark brown wooden floors, and a marble counter in the kitchen, and rumour has it that Jennie has a secret piano and basement in her house. I saw it and everyone did. Jisoo, holding her party cup talking to Jin about business. "I'm going for it" Namjoon said, "Boy! Woo-e! She has a man by her side and no any man Jin!" Jennie told him with trust. "Like I care! I'm going to do it" Namjoon answered. Namjoon ran and went for her. His confidence bumped into him as he was walking, "so, if we're do that can we get different equipment for the teeth whitening?" Jisoo asked Jin, "Mmh, but, it's like two-thousand dollars" Jin told Jisoo. "Hey Buds!" Namjoon exclaimed, Jennie made a face at Namjoon when he looked back, "hey..Namjoon!" Jisoo said, of course he blushed and couldn't handle it-that's his dream girl. Namjoon walked away in embarrassment. Jimin, Jin, Tae, Jennie, and Yoogi where at the party, J-hope and Jungkook took a long-very long drive to New York so, they couldn't be there. "Your so dumb!" Jennie cried while smiling, "today you should make your day and get a therapist" Jennie said with her arms crossed, "but-you were right she has a boyfriend so, I could never-" Namjoon said while being interrupting, "hey Namjoon have you ever experienced dental?" Jisoo asked. "Oh-no-YES!!" Namjoon lied, "Ok! Use this address and drive to it in a week" Jisoo asked with a bright smile on his face. Jisoo had walked away with Namjoon and Jennie speechless. "You- What did you just do?!" Jennie explained, "I took a free job that's what I did" Namjoon said with his phone and the paper Jisoo gave him in the other. And the party went on until Namjoon had left. Namjoon literally lied to get into Jisoo and Jin's business job, but, he can't sack on the job of course. Namjoon left Jennie's place but, he still took the job, he shouldn't not have not have. He drove home wishing that the meeting- it would be in a week would already happen.