•Week 1 Chapter 3•

I'm ready, I'm ready, and lastly I'm ready. Today was the day to go meet Jisoo and Jin at their dental office - I brushed my teeth really hard to be the perfect
"Dentist". I had my plan, I was very ready to go into that office and meet up with Jisoo and Jin. I went outside really quick and almost fell while holding my phone and wallet. I got into my car excitedly-nervous, while holding on to the steering wheel. Voom-Voom...When I was there I climbed up the staircase and went into the dental office, I saw Jisoo smiling happily at me right when I entered, I saw Jennie doing some teeth work though her dental office-work space as she waved to me. "Ok! Namjoon let me show you were your space is!" Jisoo said nicely, "hey Jisoo?" Namjoon asked and said, "hm? Watcha need?" Jisoo responded. Namjoon got closer to Jisoo and went in for kiss, Jisoo dodged it with Jennie seeing the embarrassment level that Namjoon experienced. "I-wait" Namjoon questioned, "Ok! Mr, playboy I'm taken get it right now get out of my office" Jisoo demanded. Namjoon went out with embarrassment and a frown to sum up all what happened. "Hard to get!" Namjoon exclaimed, "I guess I'm not getting the job!?" Namjoon asked jokingly outside. Jisoo was looking out at the window and smiled but, turned away faster than sonic, Ding! Rrrrh! "My phone is ringing what the heck?! Why is Jennie calling?" Namjoon asked himself, He picked up And answered her call. "You are so funny! You should be a comedian I tell you!" Jennie laughed, "I know, but, she's hard to get" Namjoon said, "no she's just..taken" Jennie answered. "Shush". "Like I care!" Jennie said while quoting her fingers, "if she ever sees you again I think she's pulling the trigger which means she's probably suing you for no ideal reason" "whatever and are you done your shift?" Namjoon asked. "I'm on my break" Jennie answered, "ok! Well, bye I'm right now driving" Namjoon mentioned to her, "Ok! Bye Nami" Jennie said with calling him by a nickname. Jennie can sometimes be helping in very hard to deal with situations. When I left I wasent that devastated, but, you can't lie I am charming. I got back home thinking what to do with a layed back sigh, "should I call some close by friends!" Namjoon thought. Namjoon looked though his Samsung phone to see anybody who was on his 'Call'. "Jimin!"Jimin misses me right-" Namjoon said with a giggle, He pressed call and waited for Jimin to answer the phone. "Uh, hello Jimin Park speaking" Jimin said though the voice call speaker, "It's me Namjoon!" "Oh, hi Namjoon" Jimin answered, "so, what's popping?" Jimin asked, "nothing, just got kicked out of a business job" Namjoon giggled. "Well, uh I got a job to be a rental agent three-months ago" Jimin said braggingly, Namjoon rolled his eyes carelessly. "Like I care" Namjoon mumbled, "so, do you still have one fish on one hook?" Jimin asked, "what the heck is that?" Namjoon asked. "what are you doing-" Jimin exclaimed, "nothing really". "Ok then..bye?" Jimin questioned, Namjoon pressed the hang up button without a single bye and had exited the call. "Why is everyone such a show off?!" Namjon asked himself, Namjoon went out of his room and was going to make himself something to eat because he was really hungry after, coming from that failed job. "I think I should make some soup!" Namjoon told himself, when he was going into his warm feeling kitchen to grab the supplies for his delicious soup. "Chicken soup, beef soup..." Namjoon mumbled. "Chicken it is!" Namjoon said in a determining way, he grabbed the chicken soup can, a bowl, and a medium sized mixing spoon. He was just making his soup and not concentrated on anything else--even Jisoo. Lickie Spilt! he finished making his Chicken noodle soup, "This smells like heaven! Not like I know how heaven smells like but, let's carry on" Namjoon whispered. He carried his soup all around into his beloved room, He tried not to spill a single drop but, Namjoon is probably the most clumsiest person in this planet so, then you all know what happened..Bump! he went flop on the couch holding his super hot bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup, "It burns!!" Namjoon freakishly. And there a huge stain on his white couch. "Oh my gosh what did I do!" Yes, that wasn't a question this time. He ran into his kitchen once again to grab a cloth to swipe this white couch, He put so much pressure on wiping his poor couch. "it's all I could do" Namjoon with a sad sigh. he ended his day hungry but, disappointed.