•Jin's Turn Chapter 7

Jin hasn't been very noticeable to Jisoo's attention. So, Namjoon decided to take a little drive to Jin's huge business job. He woke up with his headache feeling sorry for mentioning about Lisa Manoban, let's get started. "It's the morning..it's time" Namjoon thought, He got out of bed with his stomach feeling silly. "What should I wear though?" Namjoon thought again, Namjoon, he has a great taste of fashion but, for this day he has to make a good impression. "Time for a shower I guess" Namjoon told himself. When, finished showering himself he finally decided what to wear, he picked a white suit shirt, black pants, and light blue long jacket. "This outfit is nice-Jisoo would wear something like this" Namjoon smiled because he thought of her. He got his nice outfit tried it on. "This looks fine i guess" Namjoon thought, Namjoon grabbed some perfume to give himself a nice fresh smell. Next, he went into his bathroom to grab his favourite teal comb, "Slick, Normal, or just pure Namjoon?" Namjoon thought again. "Okay, I look good! And business-ie!" Namjoon thought once again. He went downstairs to go to Jin's job but, nervously, Namjoon needed to grab a scarf to keep himself warm. "I'm ready" Namjoon said nervously, Namjoon went outside shaking-going into his car, He pulled his car lever and went. "I'm so scared"

Jin's Office

Namjoon was in front of Jin's place and ready to go in, He opening the door slightly. "Hello anybody here?" Namjoon cried, "Yes? Namjoon?" Jin said. Shocked of course Namjoon had to gasp. "Come in Namjoon! You look very..elegantly prepared for a man" Jin had to admit. "Welcome Namjoon come with me!" Jin smiled, "ok! So, how many patients you have left?" Namjoon said kindly with a smile. Jin called his assistant to let her know that Jin's having a little ten-minute break, "so, hi Namjoon I know I have been a little..busy these days but, now I cna finally talk to you!" Jin said gladly. "So, how's the business going" Namjoon asked, "Really good actually Jisoo and I are making some dollars off this!" Jin said proudly. "Ooh! That's good how's Jisoo" Namjoon voice got deep and soft when he said his last sentence, "she's doing really good and she told me that she saw you when she was taking her walk" Jin engaged into the conversation. Namjoon didn't really want to say anything because they were in a quiet a little crowed dental office of course, Jisoo came walking down the stairs-then looking at Namjoon but, looked away fast. Namjoon and Jisoo are now just friends not that type. "Oh yeah she's honestly a very beautiful girlfriend" Namjoon blushed he hoped Jin didn't suspect, "Yes, she is but, she isn't a prize" Jin explained. "I see that" Namjoon mumbled. "Do you want a tour?" Jin asked politely, "Of course!" Namjoon pleated. "Okay, I'll start with the dental rooms!" Jin exclaimed. "So, this is wear people can get braces, teeth removal, whiting, etc!" Jin told him. "That's doctor Dr, Kim his the best male working worker here actually". I realized that the "Best worker in the whole business" was Taehyung! "I think I remember Jennie telling me he works here. I'm interested in this whole job and how it actually works, "Hey! Taehyung!" Jin yelled kindly, Taehyung waved back in embarrassment. "And this is the front desk" Jin introduced, The front desk secretary was beautiful. "This is Ae-Cha! Her name stands for a beautiful daughter, "Hello Boss, I see you have a side by- peasant" Ae-Cha said smiling, Okay! Ae-Cha has a little bit of a rude said to meeting new people but,..that's okay! Namjoon got in shock for like five seconds. "Okay..Ae-Cha! Namjoon let's go continue with the tour!" Jin fake smiled and giggled. Jin walked into Jisoo's office, Finding Jisoo doing some paper work holding her new Hera Lipstick in a red-ish pink cute colour. "Hey guys! Welcome! Namjoon" Jisoo said happily, Jin kissed Jisoo on the cheek with a side of jealously from Namjoon. "So, Jisoo this is your office!" Namjoon asked questionably, "Yes! Jin wanted to give me the best office which was this one" Jisoo said cutely. "I see", "Jisoo could you file the note Mr, Kongai sent?" Jin asked. "Of course" Jisoo said willingly, Jisoo put one more coat of lipstick on her soft lips. "Okay! Bye lovely!" Jin cried while leaving Jisoo's office, "Okay I think that's the whole tour" Jin said in front of Jisoo's office-door. Well, nothing ever gets old right?