Urban Skullcity.

Bellatrix and Voldemort made their way to muggle London the next day to seek out "normal" clothing.
They came across a certain store that sparked their interested because of a dark theme on the windows. The store was called Urban Skullcity and it carried an assortment of trendy "scene" clothes.

"Welcome to Urban Skullcity, what can I help you to with? " asked the sales associate while taking notice to their strange apparel.

"We're going to Hawaii, and we need a new wardrobe to bring with us." Bellatrix said.

"Wow, that should be lots of fun. We have a large assortment of bathing suits for men and women and our summer collection just came out today. I'll start the pair of you a dressing room." She said while walking them to the change rooms.

Bellatrix and Voldemort walked to the back and awaited the lady's return.

"I've chosen a few two piece bathing suits for you, and some swim trunks for yourself." She said handing the two of them bathing suits.

Voldemort undressed himself in front of the dressing room mirror, he was dreading trying on real muggle clothes. He slowly put each leg in the shorts, nearly losing his balance a couple times.

"Let's go to Hawaii she said, it will be fun she said." He grumbled under his breath.

He managed to pull the shorts up and struggled with the buttons. Voldemort was wearing black swimming trunks with skulls down the side of them. He turned to the left and ride checking himself out.

"I'm so.. Pale." He criticized to himself.

"Tom, how is everything fitting?" Bellatrix yelled from her dressing room.

"Horrible, just horrible." He yelled back.

"I want to see!" She yelled back making her way to knock on his wardrobe door.

Voldemort slowly opened his door and slouched before Bellatrix.

"You look amazing Tom!" She said with glee.

"I look dreadfully pale, like a ghost." He grumbled. "When do I get to see you in your bathing suit." He complained.

"Give me a second! Wait out here." She said pointing to the dressing room waiting chairs.

Bellatrix walked back into her dressing room and tried on her first bathing suit. She grunted her way into a full black two piece with gold rings attaching to the straps. Bellatrix wasn't fully pleased with her body, but she didn't care.

Outside the dressing room, Voldemort sat next to a young teenage boy.

"Woman hey? They could shop all day." The young boy complained to Voldemort.

Voldemort looked at the young boy in disgust, he wasn't used to being this close to muggles. "Yeah, for sure." He agreed confusingly.

"Hey man, I gotta ask.. What's with the nose and no hair?" He asked intrigued.

Voldemort was distracted by the young boys insulting question as Bellatrix came out of her dressing room, she was slightly shy.

"So? How do I look?" She asked nervously.

"Damn, you look fine." The young boy said to her while licking his lips.

Voldemort looked at the young boy with fury, he raised his fist and punched him in the face.

"Tom!" She yelled.

"What! I couldn't resist. ?" He laughed while the boy ran to find a bathroom holding his bloody nose.

The two continued trying on clothes for half an hour until they found numerous outfits for their trip. The two walked to the till when a young female approached Bellatrix.

"Oh my god! Helena Bonham Carter!? Can I have your autograph?" She asked nervously?

"My what?" Bellatrix asked confused.

"Your autograph! Please, I'm your biggest fan." She cried.

"Um, sure.." She agreed, wondering who Ellen Bonham Carter was.

"My names, Rayna." She cried while holding out a little sketch book for her to sign.

"To Rayna, your odd. Love, Ellen." She signed.

"Can we take a selfie? If it's not too much to ask." She cried once more.

"A what?" Bellatrix asked confused again.

"A picture?" She awkwardly laughed.

"Oh, okay..." She agreed confusingly.

Rayna pulled her iPhone out and extended her arm out in front of them to take a selfie.

"It looks great! Thank you so much." She said while showing her the picture on her iPhone.

"Why isn't it moving?" She asked confused.

"It's not a video...?" Rayna said to her awkwardly.

"Oh, right .. Well nice to meet you dear." She said while walking back to Voldemort who stood awkwardly at the till.

"What was that all about?" He asked puzzled.

"Beats me, these muggles are so weird." She laughed.