Discription

I'm coming with the new fanfiction of Manan. I hope that I will satisfy you with my nee work .. please support me!
————————————
You tube trendings #manikmalhotramarraige

" The rock star Manik Malhotra is hitched with the simple girl nandhini murthy "

Comments:

Girl 1: omg ! She's so lucky!!!im jealous of her!

Pooja sharma47: damn! How Manik fell in love with the Normal girl like her!!!?

Fernadis98: I'm so heartbroken.. 😓🥺

Megaakash: happy married life to this couple!!🥺

The comments are filled with some wishes comments and heartbroken comments. The rock star Manik Malhotra was a heartthrob of girls in India. His sudden marraige news left them in huge shock! That too he's fell in love with the simple girl nandhini murthy. They eagerly wanted to know how these two met and fall in love .

Even though she's normal she looks beautiful as well as hot. Manik Malhotra girls fans are jealous about nandhini . They really wanted to know  who proposed first ,when did they had their first kiss and everything about them.

  The media was standing outside the marraige hall where nandhini and Manik Malhotra getting hitched. They were waiting eagerly for the new couples to shoot the questions.

Let's slowly get into the story.. to know how these two met ?

Stay tuned!