3

Manik pov:
              The audience were discussing about the photo of that girl and I were kissing . Before I came up with explanation,I saw  that my fans were going to beat that girl . I don't know what to do and I shouted stop. I could see the fears in her eyes. So I held her hand and dragged her to the stage.

     Manik : she's my fiancé and I'm going to marry her in 3 days!

       Shit... why did I say this,my conscious hit me.. what's wrong with me? I turned to look at her..she's so shocked . I held her hand and left to my room. I could hear the paparazzi calling me. But I don't know how could I answer to their questions. That girl shook my hand , after we reached to my room.

       Nandhini: what's going on here? When did we agree to marry !? ( the drama starts)

        Manik : it happened because of you kissed me.. now I rescued you from my fans .. or else they would have killed you.

         Nandhini : what.. but what if they know later that Was a lie you said on the stage ? Then my situation will be worse than this.
         Manik : so marry me.. ( it came out so fast that made her stunned) we should get married . After one year , we will get divorced!

       Nandhini : are you mad? I don't agree to this contract marraige! I won't marry you!

      Before I could say , Soha opened  the door and look at us. I knew that she was so angry . Oh god.. I dragged her inside and asked that girl to stay out for few minutes. I asked cabir to watch her .

       Soha: what's the fucking is happening here Manik?? Who is that girl?

      Manik: Soha..it's a long story! ( I told her what happened) yes.. the photo was leaked somehow .. so it's important  to marry her.

     Soha : what.. are you drunk ?It's not the big deal Manik.. she's not the first one that you ever kissed . And people were blaming her only . So what is the reason to marry her ? Do you like this kind of girl?? ( she's so angry)

       Manik : listen Soha.. that's not the only reason . I decided to marry her because of granny.. it's just contract Marraige for 1 year.

     Soha: what?

     Manik : you know that granny are making alliances for me . I don't want  her to decide who should I marry . I don't want her to control me like this. I can't even stand against her. So if I marry this girl , she wont stress me with the stupid blind dates and she will go to abroad!

     Soha: what do you think how she will react after you divorce her?

     Manik : I will convince granny with something . Then I will ask her not to stress me with second marraige atleast for 2 years . ( now Soha was calm after listening to my reasons). Please try to understand me Soha..

      Soha : how are you going to convince that girl for the contract marraige?

     Manik : that's easy ..I have a plan Soha..( he winked at her)

    I called cabir and asked him to bring her inside . She came and stood before me.

      Nandhini : I'm not marry you. I don't want this rubbish marraige,.

      Soha : who asked your decision? You have to listen us .. you what's your name?

      Nandhini : nandhini murthy ( nice name ..Manik and nandhini).. why should I listen you ? ( she's shouting )

      Manik : if you want your friend to survive in this Industry, you have to listen us. ( finally , I could see the terror in her eyes that gives me hope)

Manik pov ends

Nandhini pov starts:

          What..

    Nandhini : what ? I don't understand. ( he showed me that evil smile)

    Manik : nandhini murthy .. right ? ( I nodded) your friend wants to enter this music industry nah??( I nodded again, I could guess that something is coming) if you don't marry me , I will destroy your friend dreams.

      Oh shit.. Mukti .. Mukti can't live without her music . She was destroyed already because of her first love . She had taken the pill once . After music enters into her life, I could see the changes in her . I Could see the new Mukti. If music gone ,oh shit.. no no.. she's my only one in my life . I can't risk her life . I could feel the tears in my eyes.

     Nandhini : don't do this ..please ( I'm literally crying .. Manik evil expression changed after watching my tears )

    Manik : then agree to marry me..( now he sounds so calm)..it's just one year contract marraige. It won't harm you after we get divorced.. I promise you .. and I will accept your friend in my band .( I was happy after hearing this) yes .. she's well guitarist. I will take her in my band as my guitarist .

    Soha: Manik.. we are creating a big band .. how could you select her as..( Manik raised his hand to stop her)

    Manik : that why I selected her in my band . She deserve this Soha . I have watched her performance in YouTube. ( I saw Manik friend came with the paper and Manik took that from him) if you are agree to this contract marraige, sign it!

     I didn't know what to do.. I didn't want to crash the Mukti dream because of my selfish decision. I have to stand by my friend. It's just for one year. I should have tolerate all this for my Mukti . After we get divorced, my life will be back to normal .. I closed my eyes and prayed my mom and dad to give me strength . And took the pen.and signed it.

    Manik : good.. in three days , we are going to get married. You shouldn't tell to anyone about this contract marraige. You have to follow my orders . Okay ? ( I nodded) if you ....are having .....boyfriend..., break up with him..

     I looked at the Manik with full of anger.. he's not heartthrob Manik Malhotra..he's monster Manik Malhotra.

    Nandhini: I don't have . ( he's smiling at me,  I don't want to melt anymore so I turned away)

     Manik : you are going to be mrs.Manik Malhotra soon. So be ready . Life with me will be adventurous.

     He winked at me and I was shocked. Did I make mistake of my life by agree to this contract marraige?

Aiyappa...save me from this monster!!!!

Flash back ends!!
.
.
.
.

.fl
(To be continued)

Stay tuned to know the next.

If you like it, give voting and inline comments.