5

Manik pov:

O..what was that..why my left hand was hurting.. I couldn't even move.. I slowly opened my eyes. I felt the weight on my chest. I looked down to see.it was nandhini..she's lying on my chest..what the hell..

Manik : nandhini ..nandhini ..( I was calling her with husky tone)

Nandhini: Mukti ..give me five minutes..please! ( she's murmering in her sleep)

Manik : nandhini ..this isn't your friend.. Mukthi..this is your husband..Manik! And you are lying on me!!

After few seconds, she got up very fast and looked at me..

Nandhini : how dare you to come to my side Manik??? ( seriously..this girl..)

Manik: helo.. you came to my side..look clearly !! ( she was looking and move aside ) and you were the one who slept on my chest ..and it's hurting !! (I winced)

I got up to go to the washroom..
there she said sorry..I smirked at her..

Manik pov ends

Nandhini pov starts:

Oh shit...why I always getting embarrassed in front of that monster Manik... I heard the knock of our room door.. I got down and opened the door and it was devil Soha..

Soha: good morning nandhini..where is Manik?? ( she barged in )

Nandhini: he's in bathroom .. do you need anything??( she smirked at me)

Soha : you and manik have a photo shoot today for the magazine.. this is your dress .. and get ready quickly! ( she ordered me )

And I opened the dress and it was lower back gown ..oh shit.. I can't wear this..

Nandhini : soha, I'm sorry to say this..but I can't wear this dress..it reveals too much..

Soha: listen .. I'm not asking you whether you could wear this.. it's my order.. you have to wear this.. that's final!

I was protesting her..but she had given me the too much of attitude.. Manik came out of the bathroom with his wet hair..

Manik : what's happening guys??

Soha: you have a wedding photoshoots for magazines . And I gave her a costume and she's denying it..

Nandhini: listen Manik, this is backless..I can't wear this!!!

Manik : come on Soha, do you think that she can carry this dress so well?? I don't think so.. she doesn't look hot and beautiful! So give her a saree or something!

( Manik made fun of me and Soha was laughing .. I rejected this because I wasn't comfortable not because of my looks )

Nandhini : seriously manik.. okay I will wear this and show you whether I could carry this or not . ( I challenged him )

Manik : don't nandhini.. you can't !

Nandhini : I can!!

I went into the bathroom to get ready!!!

Nandhini pov ends.

Manik pov starts:

It's been two hours..We were waiting for the nandhini to come at the garden . I know that girl would be embarrassed to come out in that dress..I already told her that she couldn't handle..but she challenged me . Already it's getting late .. better I will go and bring her.

I got up from the chair to get her and there she was coming out . I was stunned.. omg ! She's so beautiful in this black dress.. she's so hot too.. everyone in the set was watching her and mesmerised by her beauty .. she was looking into my eyes and coming to me.

I couldn't even move an inch . She came and stood in front of me . She was smiling at me and calling my name.

Nandhini : how do I look ??

Manik: hot and beautiful.. (in my husky tone and she was smiling at me)

No..I came into my sense and cleared my throat and turned to look away!

Manik : I mean ...not bad!! Okay !!

Nandhini : oh seriously.. now you said that I am lookin hot nah?? (She's making fun of me )

Manik : excuse me ..you though that I said about you?? Oh come on , I was telling about this location.. I was admiring this place.. and I said the climate was hot !

She was laughing at me and sat on the chair. oh shit, what happened to you Manik ?

The camera man called us to take an photo !!

We were posing for half an hour .. but the photographer hadn't satisfied with any of the pictures.

The Photographer: Guys , I need a more chemistry.. you should feel more loving . Stand close. Manik hold her hip and rest her chin on her shoulder.

I agreed and I felt that nandhini was so conscious of my touch!

Manik : relax nandhini.. it's just a pose .. just cooperate with me and it will end soon !! ( I told her in her ears and she nodded her head)

Photographer hadn't satisfied. So he announced a break .

Nandhini turned to leave . But Her heels were twisted and she was going to fall. Oh shit ...I held her hip to save her and she pulled my collar which dragged me to her lips . There my lips reached her lips . We were shocked and stunned .yes , We were kissing . My lips on hers. I heard the cheerful sound of crew . And I heard the click of camera too.. what the hell..

Then I stood straight and made her stand straight. We were looking at each other .

The Photographer: superb .. this is so hot ! ( we broke our eye contact and looked at him ) this is what I expected.. this is so nice .. this pic is final .( he hugged me and I smiled at him ) pack up guys!!!

He went away.. nandhini was embarrassed and moved quickly to get into the resort and I turned to move and Soha was watching me . So I just followed nandhini to the resort ..

Manik pov ends!