Chapter 43

Kleyton's POV

"I can't hear them anymore" I said to Bart.

The conversation between Niku and the enemies were all broadcasted to us. We confirmed that my parents were still alive. We also know that Eric and this guy called Keiro is inside the room.

We're heading our way to my Dad's office when we heard the conversation. There are few more enemies around the area though baby doll wiped most of them already. Frank told us to stop and listen intently to the conversation. We were given the order not to interfere as they're still assessing the situation.

"That Keiro guy made Niku smash her device" Bart replied.

"I'm worried about her. She's letting the enemies do what they want"

"They're blackmailing her; they're using Samuel to make her follow what they want her to do"

"We need to go there now" I strongly suggested.

"Wait, we need to have a plan first" he replied. "Ben, Frank, Philip do you have a plan?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I snapped my head towards my Dad's office as I heard Niku's scream of pain.

"Baby doll" I run as fast as I can.

Bart tried to catch me but he was too late. "Stop Kleyton" he instructed his men.

When I was so close to the door, someone put his arms around me and just in time to avoid the bullets shot right to me.

"Are you fuckin crazy? We need that kid alive idiot" one of the armed men guarding my Dad's office scolded.

Then Bart together with our team stepped forward and pointed their guns on them. The guard men were obviously outnumbered as there's more like twenty of us and there are only two of them.

"Don't shoot or the Cartson's and the two spies will be killed" one of them said.

Bart held his hand up signing the men not to shoot.

"We need the kid to get inside" the man ordered looking at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" another scorching pain boomed at us.

I stepped nonchalantly but Bart blocked my way. "Be careful" he said before stepping aside.

As I was standing in front of the two men, they searched my whole body for guns. I noticed another two dead bodies on the floor. I gotta hunch my baby doll did that. They snatched my rifle away and tossed it aside.

"Give me your communication device" one of them said.

I turned around and looked at Bart.

He nodded.

I grabbed my earplug and mic and handed it to the two men.

"Good. Now go inside" he ordered.

All eyes on me as I entered the room, I saw another dead body on my way and when I looked up, Samuel's hanged body welcomed me, his eyes were slightly opened and I winced at the image of his body. Blood is dripping on his feet.

As I walked further, I glanced at my Mom and worry washed over me as I scanned her whole body. She was sitting on the floor, her limbs tied up, bruised and beaten. My Dad at her back standing hopelessly with the new weapon in his hand.

"Welcome to the party" I turned around and saw Eric holding a knife on his hand.

I looked around the area and counted five gun men including Eric.