Chapter 4

Kleyton’s POV

I’m sitting at the hood of my Samantha patiently waiting for Mishka, Peter is with me since he’s also waiting for Emma, the rest of the gang already went out of the school, I’m gonna go meet with my father’s friend on a restaurant and I’m planning to bring Mishka along with me.

My Uncle Nathaniel loves to play cupid, stupid right? Whenever we meet, he won’t stop talking about girls. I always end up with a blind date and geez all the girls he offered me were such a bitch and annoying, yes they’re hot but too bitchy and slutty for my liking. Totally not my type, hopefully now that I’m bringing Mishka along with me, he won’t set me up with another girl.

Anyways, thinking about spending some time with Mishka is making me happy.

“Why are you smiling like a fool man?” Peter suddenly said disturbing my happy thoughts.

“Am not”

“Dude stop smiling, it’s creepy”

“Oh shut up”

“You know, I happen to notice that smile never left your lips ever since our encounter with Mishka on the canteen. Man, you’re falling in love”

“Fuck off man, I’m not, you know me better. I’m trying to make her pay for humiliating me in front of our class and I’m just thinking of the best way to get back at her”

“Nah, I don’t think so. I’ve never seen you this happy before and possessive if I may add”

“She’s gorgeous and hot okay but that doesn’t make her walk out that easily after what she’d done to me”

“Whatever, why did she sat on our table anyways? Why did she sat on your lap? And now you’re waiting for her? I thought you hate her” he asked continuously.

I grinned remembering our deal. “She’s my slave”

“I’m sorry what did you just tell me?” he said amused.

“She’s my freaking slave for one month” I said proudly.

“How did that happen? What the fuck did you do to her?” he asked suspiciously.

“Nothing, she just came by at me on the canteen and asked for my forgiveness”

“Then?”

“I said no, I told her to drop out but she insisted so we ended up having a deal and the deal is she will be my slave for a month”

“Are you fucking serious?”

“Indeed” I said sheepishly.

We both laughed, who the hell would think things would turn out like that, right?