9. Caught by Mom

There is a huge difference between crush and love. Crush is the one, whom you are attracted to. Love is one, for whom you really fell.

Payal's POV:

It was a bright day. Nowadays I am waking up with someone special's calls. That someone special is none other than Aroosh.

Just one call from him can make my day.

It was strange that today, he didn't called me. Today I got up with the chirping of birds and not with the buzz of my phone.

At that moment, my room door opened. It was mom who came in.

"Mom actually I forgot to tell you that my final exam's datesheet is announced. Exam starts from May." I said as she sat beside me.

"That's great dear, but I came to talk something really important to you." She said in a serious tone.

"Tell mom!" I asked her to continue.

"Who is Aroosh?" She asked and my eyes were wide opened. I was in a state of shock. I couldn't even utter a single word.

"I asked you something! Who is Aroosh?" She said in a loud time.

"Um.. h.. he.. is a.. friend." I said hesitately.

"Then why are you hesitating? Is he your lover?" She asked again

"No mom! He is Arthav bhaiya's friend. We met in that club where I went with Priyanka and gradually, we became friends." I said.

"I saw him dropping you here yesterday. After you went to your room, I went near him and asked him to stay away from you." She said and I was very much shocked.

"But mom..."

"Shut up! No further discussion about it. Send your scooter today itself for repair."

"Fine!"

"And it's your age now to marry. Tell me what kind of guy do you want."

"Chill mom! I am just 26. I don't want to marry too soon. I want to complete my LLM first, then I would become a lawyer. Then after I would think about marriage." I said her.

"Fine!" She said and went away.

After she went away, I picked my phone and called Aroosh. He picked it up in fourth ring.

"Hey! Wassup!" He said as he picked up my call.

"Hi! Did my mom said anything to you?" I asked him.

"Umm.. yes!"

"What did she said?"

"Last night after I dropped you at your place, then your mom came towards me and said....

Flashback...

"Hey son! How are you?" A middle aged woman came towardse and said.

"I am fine aunty!" I said.

"Actually, I am Payal's mom." She said.

"Oh! I didn't know you!" I said and touched her feet while she blessed me.

"What's your name?"

"Aroosh Singhania."

"Who are you to Payal?" She asked and I was scared as she is Payal's mother.

"A..aunty, I am her friend!" I said hesitately.

"From when did both of you became friends?" She asked me.

"We met through an accident. One day, while I was returning back from home, then a truck suddenly came infront of me. I turned the car's direction in a hurry and my car was about to hit her. Don't worry! She was alright. I pressed the break before my car could hit her. It was also very much late and no cab was available, so I decided to drop her." I said as I didn't wanted to lie to her.

"Ok! Where do you study beta?"

"Aunty, I don't study! I am the CEO of a textile company. We sell textiles all over the country. Delhi is my hometown, my company is situated in Mumbai. During holidays, I come here to spend some quality time with my family." I explained.

"Ok! Why don't you come inside for dinner?"

"No aunty thanks! I am already full." I said.

"I shall take my leave!" I said while checking the time.

"Ok beta, bye! Drive carefully!" She said and I nodded and made my way towards my house.

Flashback ends....

"So this happened." He said to Payal on call.

"Oh! But please keep talking to me. I feel better after sharing everything with you." I said.

"Yes, but how can I as your mom has restricted me?"

"Let's meet secretly."

"What?"

"Yes! We will meet secretly. We will talk secretly. Do one thing, every night you climb near my balcony, make a call to me and I will open the door." I suggested.

"Are you crazy?"

"Stupid, trust me! No one will get to know about it."

"Why should we do this? Are we boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Dumbo! We are friends, I mean bestfriend's now! I think we should!"

"How can we be bestfriend's as we met a week ago?"

"You are really dumb! We support eachother, stand for each other and share everything with each other! And this is what bestfriend's do!"

"Okay, angry bird. I understand, but will it be good, I mean coming near your balcony every night?"

"Yes! It is!"

"Fine! but what if somebody caught us?"

"Nothing will happen! I know that you are very good in hide and seek."

"How do you know?"

"I asked Arthav bhaiya!" I said and chuckled.

"Oh! So you are interested in knowing everything about me? Shall I tell more?"

"Yes, I would love to hear but I am not interested, I have much more work to do."

"Okay, so I am pro in hide and seek as well as in online video games! By the way, do you love video games?"

"Not at all! I just hate it!" I said with a frown while he laughed.

"Okay, I think we have been talking for more thank an hour, we should hung up now!" He said.

"Ya you are right, also my exams are coming!" I said checking the time.

"When are your exams?"

"During the month of May!"

"Okay, all the best! Do well and wait a minute, if your exams are coming then I don't think that I should come and disturb you!"

"No, we will study whole day and at night, we will meet near my balcony. Okay?"

"Fine!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" He said and hung up.

I then went to do my morning routine and after that, I went near my study table and started studying for my exams.

This time, I don't want anybody to disturb me. Not even Aroosh. Although, it's been very difficult now to live for a second without hearing his voice, but I don't want anybody to interfere in my studies.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hey there!

This is the another part of my fourth story.

Please show some love towards it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It will mean a lot to me.

Have a great day ahead ❤️......