19. Will you forgive me?

Misunderstanding can be cleared one's you sit together and explain everything having trust and faith.

Payal's POV:

While crying, I reached my house. How can he do that? I never expected this from him. He is such a lier. He gave me fake hope and then lied about me of his girlfriend. What does he think about himself.

He thinks that he will lie to me about his girlfriend so that he can propose me and I will accept it because of his charming face. I am never gonna fall for him again. I did that mistake one's. I blamed my self a lot for loving him.

"Payal! Come down, the dinner is ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I replied and went to the washroom to clean my face.

After having dinner, I stood in the balcony waiting for him. Then realisation hit me that he would never come back to me as he got a "hot" boyfriend.

I was about to go back to my room but suddenly I felt two strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I was too shocked. I was about to say something when he whispered in my ear.

"Why are you doing this to me? Don't you know how much I care for you? You mean the world to me." He said in a deep husky voice which sent shivers down my spine. I know whom this voice belongs to.

I let him hold me and lost myself in the warmth of his strong arms. After a few seconds, I realised what's happening to me so, I pushed him away.

"Why are you doing this? Why can't to go to your girlfriend without wasting any time with me? You're such a playboy! Even after having a girlfriend, you came to another girls balcony and backhugged her?" I said with a disguised look but instead he laughed.

What's wrong with him?

"Why are you laughi.." I was about to complete my sentence but he pinned me in the wall which made my eyes wide opened.

"Enough of your speaking! Now just listen to me. Let me clear the misunderstanding we have."

"I don't want to hear you ou.." I was about to say but he put his finger in my lips and came very close to me.

Our faces was inches away. I could feel his hot breath. My heart was pounding like a bouncing ball.

"Now listen to me carefully, okay? I never ever had a girlfriend. The only girl I have ever liked is you. No body can take your place in my heart. I am so sorry that I didn't contact you in all these time. That day, when I was about to go back home, my phone broke and when I bought a new phone, few of my contact list got deleted which also included you. I am really sorry for all these things I did to you." He said with pleading eyes. I can only see guilt ans love in his eyes.

"Then who was that girl with whom you were in that car?"

"Car? You mean Sikshya? You thought she was my girlfriend?" He asked with an amused look. I just nodded.

"She is my cousin, not girlfriend. She is already having a boyfriend." He said laughing.

"Then what about that girl in the photo?"

"Which photo are you talking about?"

I took phone and showed him the picture of him when that girl was staring at him in a filthy way.

"She is my secretary! She always looks at me like that."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?" I yelled at him but he seemed unbothered at my condition.

"Are you jealous of her?" He asked with a smirk.

"Why would I be?" I asked and looked away but he held my chin and made me look at him.

"Even if you also look at me that way, then it won't bother me." He said and his smirk widened.

"Eww! It's disgusting." I said but he just laughed.

"Now if our misunderstanding cleared then, would you forgive me?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Umm.. no!" I said.

"Why?"

"It's your punishment for leaving me all of a sudden. Do you have any idea how much I cried for you?"

"I am so sorry! I had to build my own empire. It was my dream to make my company succesful. Now, I am very much happy that my company made a huge success but not only in India, but in other foreign countries. I am too much happy for it. I am sorry for not informing you. I did it because you were very much happy. I knew you would be sad once you know that I will go away, so I kept it a secret."

"But still, I won't talk to you."

"Don't do this to me."

"No! Now go away."

"Why?"

"Just go!" I said and started throwing hum away from my balcony. At last he had to let go of me.

I was too stressed to believe anyone right now. I will think about it tomorrow.

I laid on my bed and drifted to my dreamland where only me and Aroosh were present.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hey there!

This is the another part of my fourth story.

Please show some love towards it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It will mean a lot to me.

Have a great day ahead ❤️......