Chapter 12

Tris Pov

Tomorrow we graduate. I sit on my laptop waiting for Tobias to come out from football practice. Even though we graduate tomorrow football is still going to go on during the summer but cheerleading is not. I decide to text Christina. Before I can send something I get a text from a blocked number. It's a picture of Four and Lauren kissing. Then the person sends a video. It's a video of them kissing. I run to the bathroom because I'm going to throw up. I can hardly breath. Christinas out with Will so there's no one here to comfort me. I sit on the floor and cry. I knew Tobias didn't love me. I'm too skinny and I'm too small. I'm not worth loving. I don't think about anything in doing right now I just do it. I grab a razor. The blade feels familiar in my hand because in middle school I used to do this. I felt the same way I do now. The blood drips down my wrist and I cry. I hold my stomach and I feel like I'm about to pass out. I can barely breath. I'm freaking out so much. The door opens and I hear the person call my name. Its Tobias. His footsteps walk into my room and sees me in the bathroom.

"Tris what the hell happened" he says sitting next to me and examining my wrist. He takes the razor from my hands and throws it away. He holds my hands but I pull them away.

"Talk to me" he says

"Baby what happened" he adds wiping my tears.

"You- (*sniffle*) kissed Lauren" I say

"Baby what are you talking about" he says holding my cheek. I grab my phone and show him the picture and video. He sighs and hugs me.

"This is not what it looks like" he says

"Then what is it" I say

"This is from when Lauren and I dated" he says and I just look down.

"I'm sorry" I say crying again.

"Look at me" he says tilting my chin to look at him. I hug him and he sits me on his lap.

"It's okay" he says kissing my head.

"Just promise me you'll never do this to your self again" he adds

"I promise" I say laying my head on his chest. He hugs me and I hug him back. He grabs a towel and holds it over my wrist. I grab my phone and he carries me to my bed.

"How you feeling" he ask

"Better" I say

"I really am sorry about the whole miss understanding" I add and he kisses me.

"It's okay, I don't want you to think about it any more" he says holding my hand and kisses my head.

"Hows our baby" he adds kissing the center of my stomach. Making me laugh.

"I think she's good in there" I say rubbing my stomach.

"I love you tris" he says

"Love you more" I say then I slowly fall asleep.

SHORT SORRY. SORRY IF I MADE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE DEPRESSING. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ REMEMBER TO VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. I REALLY WANT SOME MORE FOLLOWERS NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING. TRUST ME I LOVE ALL THE FOLLOWERS I HAVE ALREADY BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF I COULD GET 100 FOLLOWERS! ONCE AGAIN LOVE YOU GUYS 💕❤️💕

-

-

PS. YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE😃
SO ANY IDEAS BE FREE TO COMMENT THEM. AND IF YOU JUST WANTED TO COMMENT SOMETHING I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS REALLY DO MAKE ME SMILE 💕❤️💕