Chapter 18

1k reads on this story. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️💕❤️

9 months pregnant

Tris Pov

I wake up to a pain in my stomach. The whole week I've been have small contractions meaning the baby is almost here. I wince and hold my hand over my stomach. I start to cry because the pain is so massive. Tobias wakes up and sees me crying.

"Shh" he says rubbing my back.

"I think it's the real thing, the baby's coming" I say

"Okay let's go to the hospital" he says

"Hurry it hurts. We're sitting here when I could be in the hospital already" I yell at him.

We get to the hospital and I'm about to walk in when I can't walk no more. My water broke in the car so the contractions are getting worst. Tobias holds my back and I breath in and out.

"You okay" he says

"Does it look like I'm okay" I yell at him again. I don't mean what I'm saying, I'm just so mad.

"I'm sorry" I cry

"No it's okay" he says

"Come on let's go inside" he says helping me in a wheelchair. A friendly nurse walks over to me and tells me to rate my pain. I don't have time to deal with cheerly nurse people. I turn my head to Tobias and he nods.

"She doesn't feel like talking right now" he says to the nurse.

"Well how am I suppose to help you silly girl" she says happy.

"10 now leave me alone" I say and Tobias holds my hand.

"Be nice" he says. We finally get to my room and I lay in the bed and the nurse starts to hook me up with Iv's. I look at Tobias and he grabs my hand. Then another contraction comes.

"Just breath in and out" he says

"This is all your fault" I say to him mad.

"Okay" he says

"We never having sex again with out protection because this is painful" I say

"Whatever you say" he says rubbing my stomach.

"Don't touch my belly, it hurts, your making it worst" I say

"Sorry baby" he says. Then the doctor comes in with the pain medicine. He gives me a big shot in my lower back. It hurts but not as much as my contractions.

"Make it stop" I say to Tobias

"It'll be over in a few" he says kissing my head.

1 hour later...

The medicine has kicked in but sometimes I get a sharp pain in my stomach. Tobias sits with me on the hospital bed and rubs my stomach.

"Babe" I say

"Yes" he says

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean all the things I said earlier. Especially the part when I said this was all your fault" I say and he kisses my head.

"No it's okay, you were in pain. of course your going to say the first thing that comes out your mouth" he says

The doctor walks in and says I'm ready to push. I groan and I start to get really hot.

"One more push tris" the doctor says

"Your doing good baby" Tobias says

"I can't do it no more" I say and he holds my hands.

"One more big push then we have our daughter, come on baby you can do it" he Says and I let out one last push. Then I hear the crying of our baby girl. The doctors clean her up then hand her to me. I smile and I start crying tears of joy.

"She's beautiful" Tobias says

"Our little Emily" I say

"I'm proud of you baby" Tobias says giving me a kiss. Then Emily starts waving her arms in me and Tobias face. We look at her and she giggles. Me and Tobias laugh then the doctors take her away so I can rest.

"Our family is complete" I say smiling. Then falling asleep in Tobias arms.