5.2

Firstly I am not writing  all the scenes exactly same .I might skip some scenes and also bring changes in some of them.
************************************

I was playing on my piano while my professor was guiding me and complementing me.After sometime he told that he will make me learn a new tune .He held my hand which made me feel uncomfortable but I shrugged my thoughts as he was teaching me.I started playing the tune while professor was still holding my hand.Later I felt him nuzzling and slightly coming near my face.That was enough for me ,I shouted at him and pushed him away.

Sana:professor what are you doing

Prof:which I wanted to do from so many years,you are mine Sana

He held me and pinned me to the wall.He tried forcing on me but I was struggling and held his hand stopping him.I can't understand why he was doing this .I pushed him again and started to run away but he held me.

Sana:leave me plzz don't touch me

Professor pushed me causing me to fall on the floor.He hovered over me and again started forcefully kissing me.I was wriggling and trying my best to push me.Finally I pushed him.I quickly took the candle stand and hit him on his forehead. Blood started oozing out from his head.He died and fell upon me.I pushed him and ran out of the room.

I told Maria about this soon the police came and started investigating. I was very scared after all this.My mind was still there thinking about the incident. The police didn't asked me anything after seeing my condition and telling them that I did it as self defense. They checked professor's house and found some of my personal stuffs .They also found some  sketches of mine made by professor in which I was naked.

I still did not overcame by the incident .Sleep was far away from me but at last I fell asleep .Suddenly professor came in my dream.His face was covered with blood and was looking at me with lust.

Prof:which I was not able to do when I was alive ,I will do it after dieing

I was shocked and woke up in a jerk .I thought it was a dream,a very bad dream.After that I was not able to sleep.The night passed .Next morning Maria told me that we are going back to my parents. Though the problem was solved but still I also thought it was more safe to go to my parents.The driver took our luggage we were also packing other stuffs when we heard a loud scream.Maria and I walked there and saw it was my driver who shouted.We walked with him and he lead us to the car.Suddenly the scene which I saw was enough for me to shout.

Sana:Ahhhh

The sevant who picked our bags his head was cut and was placed on the gate.Maria quickly held me and again leaving everything we started moving .Maria moved towards the car and lead out a loud shout.

The driver's head was also cut and kept on the back seat.We were hell scared now and now understood that it was the spirit who was doing this .Now only maria and I was left in the house.We were alone in this house,we can't even leave this now.I closed my eyes for sometime. When I woke up I didn't saw Maria.

I quickly moved towards every room shouting her name and searching for her .I entered my bathroom and saw a box there. I opened it was shocked again .

Sana :Mariaaaa

Maria's head was lying there.I immediately closed the box.Sudden fear engulfing me,I was alone all alone here in this mansion.Suddenly I felt someone's hand.I turned my face and saw Professor there.The same face which which was covered with blood. He started touching me again and taking out my clothes.

Sana:no please stop ,don't do this

Prof:now nobody will stop me,I can do anything with you

Sana:No please, please don't touch me

Soon he teared my clothes and started forcing himself on me.I was trying my best but he was not stopping. Like this many nights passed away.Every night he used to come and force himself on me.My screams ,my pleading for help died.Nobody was there to protect me.I was alone in this mansion.This monster was not stopping and making me disgust myself every day.Finally one day I decided that it was enough and I can't take anymore. I decided taking my life.That day I committed suicide.

The diary ended here Sidharth had mixed feelings now.He was shocked reading the reality of the girl .He was thinking how he could help her .He so wanted to help her.He saw the time and realized it was morning now .He quickly took a bath and changed his dress.He was thinking about the girl ,how much she had suffered.He didn't knew why but he felt a connection with her and wanted to help her .Help her so that her soul doesn't have to scream every night in this mansion,her soul rests in peace.

He got information about a lady who knew about spirits and could talk to them.He quickly moved towards that place .He reached the place and saw a lady speaking about spirits.

Lady:spirits can hear us but they can't read if something is written on paper

Sidharth stood there hearing her when she she asked who is from Scarlet house.Sidharth told that he is from there.He moved with her and gave her the diary.

Lady:it's really a very sad story

Sid:it's not a story it is the reality 80 years before ,can you please talk to Sana ,I want to help her

Lady:but why you want to help her

Sid:I don't know but it's just that I want to help her

Lady:ok,I will talk to her

They moved towards the mansion.They entered the mansion,the lady felt something and told him to guide her to the room upstairs. He took her there .They found a projector there and played it.It was some function in which Sana was playing piano.Suddenly the projector stopped.The lady didn't felt nice ,she felt somebody's presence that evil soul's presence. She quickly ran from there.

Lady:the professor soul is here,it is a ver evil soul I can't stay here

Sid:but

Lady:I also suggest you to leave this mansion,he will not leave you

(I am skipping some parts which I don't remember fully...now I am just showing how he reached 1936)

It was night now .He decided to go to that room again where first saw heard those sounds.He touched the piano and he felt those scenes running infront of his eyes.He started playing the piano. With every beat he remembers how the professor tried to force on her.The flashes of that came infront of his eyes as if he was present there.He started imagining those scenes and played the piano.He started imagining the nights when the monster forced on her and causing her pain.He was so engrossed in playing the piano and imagining that he didn't knew when sleep took over him.

Next morning he woke up and opened his eyes.The background was somewhat different. He moved out of the room and heard voices.He went in that direction and saw Maria.He saw Sana's parents who were leaving. He was beyond shocked after seeing this.

Sidharth didn't knew what is this a dream or reality.He moved towards a table and saw the newspaper. The newspaper displayed 1936.

Sid:It means that I came 80 years back,I am in 1936
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️