9

Thank you MuskanGarg936 for your amazing idea😘,I hope you gonna like it😊
************************************
Little intro:

A bb13 short story

Contestants

Mahira urf Chipkali🦎
Paras urf Takla🙃
Arti Singh 🥴
Rashmi urf Chorni😆
Asim🥰
Vishal😐
Vikas 🤔
Sidharth Shukla❤❤

Sidharth will be the contestant and currently living in BB house.He is married to his love ,Shehnaaz gill .Very protective and hell possessive for her.He is a private person

(I am not changing it like Sidharth is expressive and not that much of a private person because somewhere I liked his this personality and maybe some of you would agree also 😜and also I want to make it a bit realistic)

Shehnaaz gill Shukla-Wife of Sidharth Shukla.Arrogant,rude businesswoman but sweet,bubbly girl infront of her family.Loves Sidharth a lot.Currently coming as a connection of Sidharth in BB.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The music song was played .All the housemates woke up and started to dance on the beat of the song. The song name was Mere Sohnea❤❤(from the movie Kabir Singh).Sidharth didn't liked the music and covered himself with the quilt.He didn't liked it because this song was soothing,romantic unlike the other songs which were played in the morning.It thus made Sidharth remember the moments which he had spent with his lovely wife.He was missing her a lot,she was the only one who could keep him calm in this mad house.After the morning finished,Sidharth got up from his bed and moved towards the garden area.

His gang i.e.,Paras,Mahira,Arti were sitting there.Gossiping about the further tasks or maybe backbitching of the other contestants.

Arti:mujhe lagta hai aaj sabke connections aayenge ,aapko kya lagta hai Sidharth ?

Sid:mujhe nahi pata ,main bhi toh isi ghar mein rehta hu toh mujhe bahar ka kese pata hoga

Paras:wo bhi sahi hai par agar aaj connections aaye toh tu kya chahta hai tere kon aaye

Arti:mujhe lagta hai mom aayengi

(Hold on,wait a second....Sidharth ki mom ko Arti mom kyu bula rahi hai🤨)

Sid:first of all Arti wo meri mom,aur dusri baat main chahta hu meri wife aaye I am missing her a lot

Arti felt bad and quite embarrassed so without uttering a word left from their.After talking for a while with Pahira,Sidharth moved towards to the washroom to take a bath.He can't take risk of being so dirty because if Shehnaaz came,the first thing she will do is to scold him for being so dirty and not taking a bath.Howmuch he hates her Arrogant, strict personality but somewhere he also likes it.

Sidharth opened his suitcase and took out orange shirt with ripped blue jeans.He was getting a positive vibe from morning, he took out the duppatta of Shehnaaz which he had brought so that whenever he misses her or want to feel her warmth he would hug that duppatta. He still remember the first time when he saw her in that suit.How beautiful she was looking.