9.2

Next morning Sidharth woke up hearing the morning song and felt a weight on his shoulder.He looked at that side and found his cute wife sleeping with a cute pout.He removed some of her hair strands which were disturbing his beautiful view.He looked at her angelic face.How much he had missed this view every morning whenever he woke up.It was the best thing for Sidharth which he can do the whole day,that is staring at his wife.Hearing the morning song ,Shehnaaz snuggled more into Sidharth. She woke up hearing the song but closed her eyes again feeling the warmth of her husband. Her hands wrapped around his waist while Sidharth also made his grip on her waist more tight.Shehnaaz moved more towards his neck.Her soft breaths were falling on his neck creating a havoc inside him.After the song ended,Shehnaaz look at him who was also staring at her with a smile.Sidharth kissed her forehead making Shehnaaz giggle.She kissed his forehead, eyes,nose ,cheeks and last a small peck on his lips.Sidharth eyes went wide on her small stunt making Shehnaaz chuckle.

Sid:baby cameras hai yaha pe

Sana:toh kya karu bebu teri camera se phatti hai meri nahi(giggling)

Sid:acha gadhi

Sana:ha mera kullu,mera puttu(pulling his cheeks)

Sid:good morning baby

Sana:good morning bebu....sunna mujhe teri special chai peni hai bohot miss kiya tha

Sid:thik hai ,tu yahi reh...main abhi banake lata hu

Shehnaaz nodded and sat on the bed while Sidharth went towards kitchen to prepare his special chai for his baby.He gathered all the items and boiled the water.He added sugar just like how Shehnaaz liked.

Arti:good morning Sidharth

Sid:good morning

Arti:Sidharth main chai bana deti hu

Sid:aree nahi Arti maine bana liya hai aur wese bhi ye Shehnaaz ke liye hai usse meri hath ki chai pasand hai

Sidharth quickly poured the tea in two mugs and left.He was thinking how Arti could again start doing the same thing.Yesterday only Shehnaaz shouted at her for this but seems like it didn't affected her a bit also.Not talking with her much Sidharth went inside the bedroom as he didn't wanted Shehnaaz to see him with Arti and again get angry .Arti also left dissappointed towards washroom .

Sid:baby teri chai

Sana:thank you bebu...um...how much I missed it,the taste of your special tea(taking a sip)

Sid:and I missed you

Shehnaaz looked at him giving her best smile.Sidharth sat on the bed wrapping a hand around her shoulder while Shehnaaz also sat along the headboard and kept her head on Sidharth's chest.She was enjoying every sip so peacefully and calmly,letting the taste of fresh milk and sugar reach every bit of her mouth.Her smile grew more with every sip.After she finished the tea,she kissed his chest lovingly.

Sid:abbey dag lag jayega

Sana:haww Sidharth tujhe daag ki fikaar hai teri biwi ki nahi(angry pout)

Sid:main mazak kar raha tha bacha

Vikas:good morning Sidharth, Khushi

Sana/Sid:good morning Vikas

Kus:Vikas tune love birds ko disturb kar diya,unka private time chal raha tha na

Sid:oh hello tune bhi disturb kiya hai

Kus:main toh kar sakta hu afterall Sana meri behen hai aur ek bhai kabhi bhi apni behen se milne aa sakta hai

Sid:chal na bey paka mat

Sana:Sidharth ese kyu bol raha hai wo bhi toh milne aa sakte haina

Sid:ha meri maa tu sabse mil bas apne husband ko time mat de jiske liye aayi hai

Sana:ahan...Sidharth

Throwing her blanket she moved behind an angry Sidharth .Sidharth chuckled innerly seeing her following him.He faked anger so that Shehnaaz could manou him and pamper him .Sidharth sat on the table to have the breakfast.As soon as Shehnaaz was going to sat beside him ,Shefali sat down and gave a seductive smile to Sid.

Shef:aww,Sid baby....I missed you

Sid:thank you Shefali

Shef:didn't you missed me baby(touching his shoulder)

Sidharth was going to answer but heard a loud bang from back.He looked around and saw an angry Shehnaaz whose hand was red.Shehnaaz couldn't control as again these chudails called Sidharth baby and she also touched his shoulder which was enough for Shehnaaz.Shehnaaz punched on the side wall  hardly .Sidharth quickly left the table and moved towards her.

Sid:Shehnaaz tu pagal ho gayi hai,ye karne ki kya zarurat thi

Shef:Shehnaaz you are really mad....how childish

Sana:shut the fu**k up bit**h ,how dare you call me mad,you are mad (shouting)

Shef:you are mad ,I don't do such childish acts

Sana:ya ,right I do childish acts...you do adult acts right like lying your eyes on other's husband and touching other's husband ,Am I right Miss Zariwala?

Shef:mind your language bit**h

Mahira:whom you are teaching language Shefali,it's useless ,she doesn't know how to talk to anyone.....so leave it Shefali

Mahira was jealous from her as because of her Paras didn't payed attention to her.From yesterday he was gawking at Shehnaaz which burnt Mahira from within.

Sana:Miss Mahira,this is not your fight so better be away from it

Mahira:I will not what will you do

Sana:okay,you want to know what I will do...wait and watch

Shehnaaz went towards and was going to slap her hard but Sidharth held her from back stopping her.Shehnaaz was wriggling in his hold while Sidharth held her more tightly. He didn't wanted Shehnaaz get in physical fight with anyone which would later cause problem to her only.

Sid:Shehnaaz calm down and Mahira stop it,her fight was with Shefali...it's your fault only that you came in between them....Shefali how dare you call Shehnaaz bit**h(shouting)

Shef:but baby she-

Sid:just shut up and don't baby me

Sidharth held her left hand as her right hand was bruised .Shehnaaz quietly followed him as she knew he was angry.She was hell angry and did this blunder.

Sid:Shehnaaz are you dumb....why for these useless people you are hurting yourself

Sana:but Sidharth how dare she call you baby and touched you also

Her eyes were red spitting fire,jaw clenched and she was still fuming in anger.Sidharth saw her and now he knew that anyhow he will have to calm her down.

Sid:okay,calm down now...it's over,please for me calm down sweetheart

Sidharth constantly started kissing her forehead ,her eyes,her cheeks and lastly her bruised hand relaxing her.He noticed now she was little cool and her eyes were back to normal.He took the ointment and applied it on her bruised hand. His heart pierced seeing the region which was more red and swelled now.He blew air on the region and applied ointment. Shehnaaz hissed whenever the ointment touched her bruised skin.Sidharth couldn't see her like this more ,he needed to remove the pain and also sooth her mind,heart making her believe that no matter what he is hers always.Shehnaaz looked at him confused when he held her hand and dragged her with him to the washroom which was in the captain's room.
************************************
Promo-Some hot romance on the way🔥🔥

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. Thanks a lot for your lovely comments on the previous part😘😘.I will try to fulfill everyone's wish❤❤.

Guys I need your help,I have decided to start another book along with Destined after Forever love completes.Matlab mujhe story likni hai par ideas nahi aa rahe hai🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️aur jo aa rahe wo mujhe ache nahi lag rahe😕So if anyone have ideas are free to dm me and tell me their ideas🤗.I will choose the best one among those and will surely write on that topic 😊.

Keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️