5.9

The spirit dragged Sana with him .Sana was shouting for help.Sidharth was following them but the spirit dragged her so fast that Sidharth was unable to catch them.Secondly the khandar was somewhat like a bhulbhuliya so there were numerous walls. Sana was shouting and crying, suddenly she remembered she had the holy water.She quickly took it out and sprinkled on the spirit.

The spirit couldn't tolerate it and he was thrown away from her.Sidharth on the other hand was still finding her .Sana also started finding him.She crossed many paths but was not able to find him.

Sana:Sidharth kaha ho....Sidharthhhhh

Sid:Sanaaaaa

Sana heard his voice coming from one of the near walls .She quickly moved towards it and started banging on the wall.

Sana:Sidharth I am here

Sid:Sana you are there

Sana:yes,I am

Sidharth started breaking the walls.After two to three attempts he finally succeeded and broke the wall.

Sid:are you alright?

Sana:yes I am

Sid:then let's go we have quickly throw the locket in the wall

Sana:yes,let's go

They started running towards the well.When they reached the well,suddenly there was a blast behind them and the wall broke.This caused them to fall on the ground.They sensed that the spirit is coming towards them.Sana looked infront and saw that the bottle which had the holy water was broken.Many thoughts were coming in her mind,now how she will stop the spirit,he will definitely come again and again try to harm them.

Sid:Sana we don't have time quickly remove the locket and throw it

Sana quickly removed the locket and was going to throw it but she was stopped.The spirit held her tightly and again started dragging her.Sana somehow managed to throw the locket in the well .The locket went inside the well but nothing happened. They both were confused thinking why did the spirit didn't leave .

On the other hand the spirit started dragging her.Sidharth tried to save her and hold her hands but the spirit pushed him and a heavy rock fell on him.The spirit took Sana away from Sidharth.

Sana:no....please.....don't touch me

Prof:now I can do anything with you and that boy also can't help you

Sidharth removed the rock from his body and was going to move in direction where Sana was taken but remembered about the locket.He moved towards the well and looked inside.He saw the locket didn't fell,it was hanging in one of the rocks.He was going to enter the well but heard Sana's screams.He was in a dilemma what he should do.Either he should go and save Sana or enter the well and throw that locket in the well finishing this once and for all.After a lot of arguing between his brain and heart ,he finally thought to listen to brain and enter the well.

He tied the rope around his waist and slowly and carefully entered the well.On the other hand the spirit threw Sana on the ground and removed her coat. He turned her around causing her to lay on her stomach and pinned her hands behind .Sana was shouting and crying thinking what is gonna happen with her now.

Sidharth reached the brick where the locket was stuck and carefully removed it from there.He threw the locket in the well .The spirit was going to kiss her neck but he felt sudden uneasiness and was pulled in the direction of the well.He was moving in the direction of the well and finally went inside the well.

Prof:Noooooo

Sidharth saw this and now he was relieved that the spirit was gone forever. Sana quickly wore her coat and came to the well.She saw Sidharth hanging there with the support of the rope.She extended her hand to help him.

Sana:Sidharth hold my hand

Sidharth held her one hand while his other hand was still holding the rope.Sana tried pulling him upwards but she couldn't. She was not giving up ,the rope was getting weak and was breaking. The rope broke and now Sidharth's only one hand was holding Sana's hand .Sidharth's grip was loosening on her hand and finally he left his left hand .Luckily Sana held his right hand and he was still hanging. Not able to hold any further his looses his grip and falls but this time -

Sidharth opens his eyes and sees that he was lying in a room.He quickly got up and started moving finding where he was.He moved out of the room and realized that he was in Scarlet mansion.He took the newspaper and saw the year .The date was 2021 and he knew he was back.He wanted to found out what had happened to Sana after he left.He moved towards his room where he kept her diary.He quickly turned to the last page of the diary.

I think you have reached back and if you are reading this then I would really like to thank you Sidharth for all that you did for me....I know this thank you is also less but really thanks a lot Sidharth, I don't know how I am gonna live without you ,you have become the most important person for me Sidharth but I will try to live happily just for you ,I will not let your struggles, the pain which you beared go in waste....I love you Sidharth and will always love you

Sidharth sat down on his bed still holding the diary in his hand.He was looking at the page and tears were falling from his eyes, feeling the pain of separation. But suddenly a thought strikes his mind and stood up in a jerk.

Sid:Shit,no this can't happen....she....no,no...if that would had happened ,I wouldn't be able read this page maybe she saved herself...yes that would only had happened but now I am feeling like that I shouldn't had fell and stayed there....I miss you Sana and I love you Sana you are the first and last woman in my life....I love you

Tum na huye mere toh kya
Hmm...tum na huye mere toh kya
Main tumhara main tumhara
Main tumhara raha
Mere chanda main tumhara
Sitara raha❤❤
******************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. I will post the epilogue tomorrow🤗. It will surely be happy ending just wait and watch😉 😁

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️