6.1

Shehnaaz was sitting in her room ready in a beautiful black dress for the concert.She was eating an apple and thinking about the concert.

Sid:moti kya kar rahi hai

Sana:kuch nahi

Sid(snatching the apple and eating it):toh mood esa kyu hai

Sana(snatching the apple):kuch nahi main thik hu

Sid:itna toh apple kha liya aab mujhe de

Sana:kutta,hamesha mera khana chinta hai

Sid:toh jo tera hai wo mera hai aur jo mera hai wo

Sana:wo

Sid:woh bhi  mera hi hai

Sana:kutta

They were disturbed by a knock at the door.Sidharth opened it and saw his manager with a girl.

Manager:sorry sir but inko aap se milna tha maine bohot kosish ki par nahi mani

Sid:aree it's okay,how can I help you miss

Girl:sir main aapki bohot bari fan hu can I take a selfie with you

Sid:sure why not

Sidharth took a selfie with the girl and the girl suddenly kissed his cheeks. Sidharth was shocked but didn't said anything. Shehnaaz was seeing this and  got angry when the girl kissed Sidharth. She was literally planning how to kill her in her mind though she is just a fan but still how dare she kiss him.Shehnaaz didn't knew what was happening to her ,why she was getting angry but she shrugged her thoughts saying that because he is her bestfriend.

Girl:sir if you don't mind can I hug you

Sidharth didn't liked the way the girl was getting close to him but he can't deny her as she is his fan.He agreed to her and the girl hugged him.After sometime Sidharth broke the hug and went inside the room.Shehnaaz was fuming in anger and glaring him.

Sid:aab tujhe kya hua

Sana:mujhe kya hoga tu jaa na apni fan ke paas

Sid:tu usse gussa hai

Sana:nahi main kyun gussa hogi

Before they can talk anymore ,Sidharth's manager came and informed him that he had to leave and Shehnaaz would join later. Sidharth moves towards the stage.He could hear the cheers and hooting from the audience. He was delighted seeing and hearing them.

Sid:hello guys,happy to see you all....are you ready for the concert

Crowd:yessss

Sid:but before we start I would like you all to meet a very talented singer and my best friend, Shehnaaz gill

Shehnaaz entered the stage and the crowd went crazy seeing her.All started hooting for Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz was looking extremely gorgeous and beautiful in that black dress.

Sana dress