Epilogue

There was huge crowd eagerly waiting for their favourite singer. Only one word could heard from the crowd that was "SS".

A boy came up on the stage with a bright smile.He looked over through the crowd and his smiled grew wider.As these people he was also waiting for his first concert from so many years.

Boy:hi everyone,I am really very overwhelmed by seeing you all here....frankly speaking I never thought about  such a great response on my first ever concert but it's really a awesome feeling to see you all......Sameer gill Shukla is nothing without your love and support, I love you all....so without wasting any second let's start the concert,my first song is very special and is dedicated to the most important person in my life except my parents

He took his guitar and started to play the tune.He closed his eyes to feel the song and recall all his memories.

Pyaari si ek behna meri
Har lamhe tere sang rehna hai
Ek door se bandh khusiyan
Ye rishta hamesha nibhana hai

Though Sameer never accepted his love for Sarah in front of her but that doesn't change the amount of love he has for her.In this all years,he missed her so damn much whenever she leaves him and the family because of her work.He is still the same Sameer who loves to irritate his sister and wants to live each and every moment with her.

Oo behna meri tu nanhi si
Tere aane se gul chhak utha
Tu pyaari si ek gurriah hai
Pholo ki mehak khusbhu ki tarah

Oh behna meri muskhan teri
Satrongo se bhi nayari hai
Fikha na pare kabhi rang tera
Tu sabki ladh dulari hai

Despite hating the fact that Sarah is the attention seeker of the house but still he also loves her to give his attention to her whether it's in the form of irritating her or talking with her.He always want to protect her from the world,from all the evil .Whenever he comes home tired but when he sees her doing her weird cooking or playing with Aaliyah and smiling, a smile unknowingly comes on his face.

Teri khushiyan ban main jeva
Tere aashu Sab main peva
Itni si hai dil ko arzoo
Je tu hasdi ,main khil java
Je tu rondi main behlava
Itni si hai dil ki arzoo

He is way more protective and sometimes possessive also regarding her.He can't see a tear in her eyes and will fight the person whosoever is the reason behind it.When he is the reason behind her tears,he immediately apologize for it which further melts Sarah's heart.

After completing the song ,Sameer opened his eyes.He had tears in his eyes remembering their childhood and all their memories they spent together.He quickly wiped his tears as he didn't wanted to show the vulnerable side of Sameer gill Shukla,the famous businessman and also a singer.Sameer is 25 years old and he had started his own company of interior designing which is now comes in top 10 best companies of India.He also wanted to continue his passion of singing so didn't gave up singing and also become a singer.

The Audience were also emotional hearing such a beautiful emotional song.The song deeply defines the love between a sister and brother.

Sam:Thank you to each and every person who is here,I am glad to have such a beautiful concert with such lovely persons hearing it....love you all