Fashion Show

I sat patiently twiddling with my thumbs looking out through the taxi's window. It was still raining and the forecast said it would for the next couple days. Sighing quietly I waited until the taxi stopped, paid my due and walked the rest of the way to the set. I was a stylist for none other than Roux Monroe.

He was one of the best.

How I got put under his wing, I still had no idea. He was very kind and took care of me well, especially after 2 years of working with him. He took his work seriously and I knew that he definitely seen potential in me, knowing I would never let him down.

I had millions in the bank thanks to my dead parents trust fun. They were extremely wealthy at one point but suddenly died in a tragic terrorist attack when I was only 12. Even with all that money, I felt weird using it unless it was used right. So I enjoyed fashion, much like my mom had, and had gotten my way through school so I could become a stylist. Once I had graduated, I landed an intern position with Roux Monroe. I made such an impression that he wanted me to stay with him.

He hadn't even known that my mother was Renee Isabelle. At one point my mom was one of the world's leading fashion designers. She had stated in her will she wanted her designs pulled once she was dead. Some thought it was selfish, but I understood why she did it.

How could she see anyone enjoying her fashions if she was dead.

My mother was anything but selfish, she had the biggest heart. I had always admired her for that.

Walking in, I automatically seen problems with one of the girls outfits and brought her to an area where I could fix and pin her up.

"Much better" I smiled up at the model who was just a few inches taller than I was.

"Oh thank you Amelia, it looks wonderful!" The model said in a Russian accent as she twirled around admiring herself. I grinned and waved her off walking to the back where Roux was.

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked setting down my tote bag and grabbing my planner.

"Not too much, just the fashion show. In a couple days we go to do that music video." He said turning to look at my with a pouty lip. I knew how much he hated doing music videos. Writing it down I looked up at him.

His face was long and tan, his hair a dirty blonde. He kept it spiked and messy, but messy in a way that it became a new fashion trend. Roux was tall and lean, he wore mainly business attire, never his own clothing designs though. He felt it would look like he had a big ego.

He looked tired with bags that were under his eyes, somewhat covered up.

"What's the matter?" I asked genuinely. He just shook his head. "Nothing. The rain just depresses me and clouds my judgment. Should Natasha wear red or purple?" He asked looking between the two outfits.

I looked the two outfits over "Red, she always looks good in red." I just smiled as Roux nodded, his chin resting in his hand "I knew I could count on you." He grinned before passing the outfit out and telling them to give it to Natasha.

"So tonight is the big charity fashion show for our police officers and firemen, make sure you look good and make sure you talk about me" Roux winked.

"Always." I laughed knowing the drill and going to find something more appropriate to wear for the occasion. I decided on a strapless, black bandage dress and added lace to the sleeves. I looked in the long mirror seeing that it hugged all my curves. My hair fell down my back and I couldn't help but smile at how good I did look. I put on red heels to finish off the outfit, knowing that Roux would love it. He knew I only dressed up for these events, otherwise I would be in a hoodie and jeans.