Proposal!! (Dhaam)

So, guys Today's chapter is all about AbhAnsh's marriage proposal as wanted by my friend @FirstRaysOfSun. Its not at all my idea.  Just play the above video as a background music during second paragraph.

_______________

"Hi, AJ"

Sia wished Abheeti who passes by.

"Hi, miss ?"

Abheeti made a questioning look.

"I'm Sia. Do you need any help or anything? " Sia queried with a smile.

"No, I was just passing by."

"Are you bored?"

"No, it's new here, I'll take some time to adjust."

"Sia, why did you called Me. Anything important?"

Vansh entered the room.

"Haan bhaiyaa, I need a Pakisthan Visa."

"What?"

Vansh and Abheeti together asked her with so many questions popping in their mind.

"Now only you wanted to go when the political issues between the two countries are raising high along with Corona."

Vansh raised.

"Bhaiyya my friend Ayshu vanished away since the last 2 days and I'm missing her too much." She said while making her puppy eyes gesture.

Abheeti and Vansh burst out their laughter to which Sia responded with a stern look.

"Is I'm any joke to you?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"No worries Sia, Give her details. I'll contact the Pakisthan Embassy nearby" Vansh promised.

"Her name is Aysha Arooj, bhaiyya. She is a pre-medical student. As far as I remember she lives in Punjab provision." Sia passed.

"Lemme check!"

Saying this Vansh left from there.

"How innocent is she...Or Is she also wearing a mask of innocence just like others?" Abheeti thought.

"Sia let's meet on tomorrow, have a tight sleep" Abheeti greeted Sia.

"Sweet dreams Abheeti!"

Sia replied with her smiling lips, which bought a crept of a smile in AJ also.

_________________

It was a dead silent night. The whole room immersed in darkness, not a glimpse of light present, the curtains were dancing in anticipation of the upcoming storm. A slight beam of moonlights passes through the open window, which fell on a lady in her mid-twenties. She starts igniting the candles one-by-one.

"These candle flames are like the life of men, so weak, so deadly. That would be able to destroy everything. Each flicker is bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could collapse kings to their knees."

She took Vansh's photograph and burned it with the flames of a candle.

(Scene shifts to VR mansion)

________________

Beep.....beep....beep

"Angre!!, Angre!!"

Vansh shouts on hearing the fire alarm.

"Boss the fire alarm is ringing as the east side of the mansion caught fire."

Angre replied without meeting his eye.